Thread: mpeg4 video format converter for NKTEL K200 china mobile

mpeg4 video format converter for NKTEL K200 china mobile

I’ve two china mobile phone of different model and both the mobile support mpeg 4 video format. The problem arise when I download a video clip from internet. The video which I download from internet is mostly in AVI or some other file format. My mobile phones only support mpeg 4 format and now I don’t know how to play it. Whenever I try to play that video it shows file format not supported. Can I use video converter in my mobile ?. please tell me how should I open that video. Is there any way from which I can play this video in my china phone ?. please give you opinion on this. Your small help will be appreciated.

Re: mpeg4 video format converter for NKTEL K200 china mobile

If you know that your phone is not supporting any other format then you should download a video in mpeg4 format only. If you want to play other format in your mobile, then you need a converter to convert a file. You have to download a video converter from internet and you can convert the video in the format which you want. If your mobile support only mpeg format then you can convert any video format in mpeg with the help of this converter. There are many sites on internet which provide the converter for china mobile.

I know, most of the videos on internet is in avi or other file format. But, you can search on google for video of mpeg4 format. If you get the video of this format, then you don’t need to download any other format file. If you won’t get it then use video converter in your mobile. Video converter will convert the video format of a file. If you have downloaded any other video format file which your phone does’nt support then you can convert that format with the help of converter. It will convert in the format in which you want.

You can use video converter in your mobile. There are special converter for china mobile on internet. You have to download this converter from internet and install in your mobile. With the help of this converter you can convert the video which you download from internet. You’ll see the list of the video format in the converter, you can convert your video by selecting a format of your choice from the list. Converting will take some time, you have to keep patience. It depends on the size of video, if your video contains more weightage then it will take more time.