Thread: How to get Flash player 10.1 for Nitdroid Nokia N900

How to get Flash player 10.1 for Nitdroid Nokia N900

I currently installed Nitdroid inside my cell phone and I m trying to install the flash player inside my mobile and I have 9.1 version installed. I heard about the flash player of version 10.1 is been released and i want to know that where can I place this new version of flash player inside my cell phone. So anyone has done this thing before then please reply me. It is necessary to install the manager app first inside the nitdroid or not.

Re: How to get Flash player 10.1 for Nitdroid Nokia N900

I think that you will require to place the files inside the /system/apps and you will not get any problems. During installation you should not play any of the flash content app inside the nitdroid. If the installation fails generally it does not happens then you will most certainly require installing it by opening the apk with a file manager. Now it has to be installed using a default file application manager or Astor file manager as given inside your nitdroid.

However it appears to me like NITDroid is almost opened operating system for the Nokia N900. You will not find an inbuilt app manager if you have Nitdroid. You will require installing the application manager first by downloading from the android market. And generally many of them work; I assume it the fashplayer runs properly with no issue. Anyhow with some stuff working I was trying to find Flash Player 10.1 and when I am checking on PC there is. from NITDroid app no such thing happens.

Yeah I tried to download the flash player and also install it. But after restarting the device I received the errors of "Application not installed". So I don’t know what to do because I already removed the previous version of the flash player from the application manager from my device. So I don’t know where to get the previous version also since it was inbuilt when I purchased the cell phone. Other APK's work and also installs the other application also well from my mobile.

You will require to download a file manager application first (yup you get one in the market of nitdroid). next head to settings >applications and switch on the unknown foundation checkbox, then locate a apk of flash 10.1 final . for this you will to download it with the help of the android browser and you should be capable to install it straightaway, either that or install it into your emmc img documents in maemo and open the file manager and find the way to /sdcard and find the apk then select to install.

I'm kind of glad to observe that this a "final" build by the NITDroid team for the flash player 10.1 version you can see this easily on the you tube that flash player really works on the Nokia N900. I don't think any longer attempt with look upon to Nitdroids flash player would append anything to a N900's users practice (or any other present mobile device users practice for that matter). I for one would much somewhat observe the NITDroid team back on this panel and concentrating on how Android could develop all of the N900's hardware competences.