Thread: Aircel thrills settings For H1 china mobile

Aircel thrills settings For H1 china mobile

I have recently bought a China mobile and the name of the model called H1. I found this phone as very stylish and portable. For only this reason I have purchased it. I have another mobile from Nokia in which I am using Aircel SIM. There are AiRcEL Thrill services with GPRS connection. It is actually Aircel pocket Internet. However I mostly like this because it provides me many features to download such as games, apps, pictures, themes, clips and many more. Now I want this service in my Chine mobile. Is it possible to use this service or settings in china mobile? If possible then please tell me the settings of it. I will be very much appreciated.

Re: Aircel thrills settings For H1 china mobile

As far as I know it is not possible to use the Aircel thrills settings unless your phone is authorized and valid from the aircel. You will only get the settings as well as the access when your mobile is in the compatibility and authorization list of the Aircel. Other than this you may not able to use this service. You can somehow get the settings for Aircel Thrills but the network operator will not give the access to work with it. If it is not legally providing you this service and you are trying to access it from the illegal way then Aircel might ban your SIM.

The aircel will send you the settings automatically to your phone when you put the SIM in. it will send only if the phone is compatible to do so. You may need a password to save those settings in your computer. If you are unable to get the settings then you need to send a message from your phone. Otherwise call the customer care and ask them to send the settings.

I think that the best way to get the Aircel Thrills settings is to send a message from your mobile. What you have to do is open the new message from your mobile and type “AT (First 3 character of phone model name) (Model Number)” Then you need to send this message to 57788. For example: AT NOK 6500. If this method doesn’t makes you to get settings then you need to manually set the Aircel Thrills settings on your phone and they are as follows:
    • APN – aircelwap.pr or aircelgprs.com
    • PROXY- 192.168.35.201
    • Port- 8081

As far as I know the Aircel doesn’t offer any of its service to china mobile. Whatever the service you want to use from Aircel you need to find the compatible phones. For this information you need to check the Aircel page. There you will get the list of phones which will support the Aircel Thrills settings as well as the pocket internet. Not only Aircel the other Network provider also doesn’t offer its most of service to china mobile. If the settings can match your phone’s WAP configuration then there might be slight chance to get this somehow but how longer you will be able it use is another matter of fact.