Thread: Drivers and PC suite for china mobile Z998 xintai TV100

Drivers and PC suite for china mobile Z998 xintai TV100

I have been using the china mobile from the past several years. I thought it is a very cheap mobile with some of the good feature. This mobile is meant for rough usage. If you are looking for a high end phones then you will not get in this kind of phone. However I have bought a new chine phone named as z998 xintai tv100. There are many features than the previous one I had Including TV. The one thing I really missed in this mobile is the drivers as well as the PC suit to connect my computer. However this wasn’t even possible in my previous model. But still I hope that someone might have developed a good program for china models.

Re: Drivers and PC suite for china mobile Z998 xintai TV100

As far as I know there are no such drivers or PC suite software for chine mobile if you want to connect to the computer. The main reason for this is this china phones are banned in some countries. But still some are getting it because of black market. You can easily find this phone anywhere. But they are restricted to use in some countries. And everyday china mobiles are coming in new shape. Even though there are some fake china mobile in the market. Due to this purpose I think there are no drivers for PC connectivity regarding these phones.

The suits and drivers which you are talking about for chine mobiles cannot be found easily. There are no genuine versions of drivers for your computer in order to connect the mobile. If your mobile came with USB cable then you may connect to the internet. Once you connect to the internet the computer will pop up a window with two options for installing drivers. The first option is to install drivers automatically and the other one is find drivers by connecting internet and then install it. Here you need to select the second option and click next. If there are any drivers available for your mobile the computer will find it and install it otherwise it just fails.

I heard that there are several third party website which provides the PC suite and drivers for some china mobile either freely or paid. Now you should search for this on Google. You may get lots of result showing that download driver for your phones. I don’t guarantee that those will work either for your mobile or your computer. Whatever it may be you need to find and install those if you can. The other thing about the PC suite, as far as I know there is no PC suite for china mobile. You need to contact and any third party retailer.

I was also looking for same thing for china mobile. Before one month when I was searching on the Google I didn’t find much result over it. I found a very few website showing that there is a download available for china mobile. But when I try to download them, they wouldn’t download at all. After one month I again searched on Google. I found several forums which are providing the free download of drivers and PC suite for china mobile. I downloaded it without any trouble and it is working very well on my computer. I think that now you should I also go for the same.