Thread: Restriction Code for Nokia 6085

Restriction Code for Nokia 6085

Recently my friend had given me a Nokia 6085 phone before leaving the city. I have never used that phone before. However I was very excited to use the phone. So I put the Vodafone sim card and switch on the phone. When it turns on it started asking me to enter Restriction code. Otherwise I cannot able to use the phone. What can I do now? I don’t have the code for it. Should I need to get the new SIM for it? If you know any restriction code for this mobile please let me know. I contacted my friend who gave me this phone but he told me that he don’t have any idea about it.

Re: Restriction Code for Nokia 6085

I assume that you are very lucky because you have got such a branded phone from Nokia. If you find any other phone other than Nokia or anything it might be little difficult to get that code. The Nokia phones are very popular in whole world. There are lots of solutions and guides over the internet for Nokia mobile if you stuck in any problem. No matter what mode of phone you have from Nokia you will get total guide about that model. The restrictions codes are freely available for most models of Nokia mobiles. You just need to search on the internet. Make sure that you have mentioned the appropriate model number while searching.

I think that you should contact your network provider for that code. If you are suing the Vodafone sim then you should contact them and tell them about your issue. They might ask you several details regarding you and your phone like, Phone model, IMEI number, SIM registration number and name etc. you should provide right details about it. They will give you the proper restriction code for your mobile. If this didn’t help you then you should try another network provider by changing the SIM card. I think that this is the only method to get what you are seeking for.

I think that you should walk into the nearest mobile service center. They do have solution for this kind of problems sometime. However, if they don’t have any solutions for this code then find a Nokia care center. There you will obviously get the restriction code. Otherwise they will unlock the phone in any manner. You don’t need to worry about that. If nothing gonna help you then you might need to format the phone completely by updating the firmware or software of the mobile. Usually the mobile service center does this if they unable to find the code.

First all tell me have you tried all the possible default code for your mobile? Usually the Nokia default codes are something like 0000, 00000, 1234, 12345, 5555 etc. If the mobile has been from the particular network operator then you need to use that SIM only. If you are trying to use other SIM then the phone won’t allow you to continue with that. In other case there are some websites which provide the restrictions code for most model of mobile phones either from Nokia or any other. Sometime they will charge you this service. You just need to send them your name of the phone as well as model along with SIM number and name other network operator. They will send you the restriction code either by email or SMS.