Thread: Can I get power on my laptop if the rechargable Battery runs Out

Can I get power on my laptop if the rechargable Battery runs Out

I have got a Acer laptop, it is quite old , as far as the performance is concerned , but it always needs a power cord connected with it , one day I powered on my system and then it shut down and will not start again completely and now I think the battery is running out. So now my question is that is how will I able to power on my laptop if the battery runs out. Please help me out .

Re: Can I get power on my laptop if the rechargable Battery runs Out

The rechargeable battery installed in your portable does not last for eternity ; once you disconnect the AC adapter from the power jack, the battery keeps only a couple hours of charge. However, you do not for all time have access to a power outlet. If you require to continue using your portable , but your battery has run out of power and you don't have any way to charge it, you are suggested to connect it to external laptop battery to your computer to make use of as a power source.

Please follow the given instructions :

• Review the documentation integrated with the external laptop battery to conclude which adapter tip to put in into the AC jack on the face of your computer. Place your product model in the record to discover the matching adapter tip.
    • Place the correct adapter tip in the packaging integrated with the external battery. Put in the adapter tip into the AC port.
    • Plug the further end of the adapter tip to the "DC OUT" port on the back of the external battery.

The external laptop battery have to be charged when you buy it, and it must be recharged one time it runs out of power. Insert the AC adapter integrated with the external laptop battery into the "DC IN" slot. Connect the other of the AC adapter into a wall socket to charge the outer laptop battery. Switch the charger to "Auto" form. Switch the device on to start giving power to the rechargeable battery.