Thread: Want to buy Hyundai W 100

Want to buy Hyundai W 100

I want to buy a new phone but this time I am looking for a bit unique phone. How would be wrist watch with the functionality of phone? I have seen Hyundai W 100 pictures and liked that phone. But it should be worth to buy it, Can you guys give me as much as possible information about this phone as it seems great but does it works great. You guys can suggest some other wrist phones as well.

Re: Want to buy Hyundai W 100

Hyundai is serious about science fiction and bring (currently only in Asia) with the W-100 mobile phones in the form of a wristwatch on the market. The device is equipped with Bluetooth, so you do not need to speak pure, but mumble headset can be and it has a 1.3 megapixel camera and also acts as an MP3 player, also you can even watch videos on it, if to a magnifying glass at hand. The price is unknown, and whether this will emerge W-100 at some time in India, is also questionable.

The M155 Messenger from NEC is a DECT telephone with pager functions. According to the manufacturer that is a watch strap on the comfortably around the wrist or around their neck can. Thus, the device is, according to producer for the "use in the healthcare, hospitality, or" even the hotel industry. Hello? Where to stay the spaceships? Because someone does not think again ... Okay, many a reader will now shake their heads and say, "My dear, honest, of me highly praised and highly valued Maxim, what's this? Phones for the wrist are not new but .... " Right! Just that this is not a phone. It is an ordinary DECT phone. So one of those that have been available at home. Thought, as already mentioned above, to companies in which the employees travel a lot on the company premises. I was very disappointed when I learned that the device for phone to your ear has not. It has a speakerphone feature - a shame as well. Of course, owners can send not only calls but also messages - equal to five predefined numbers. Is actually no different, because the device has only two buttons. With 80 hours of standby and 300 meters range, it is the way, not so unattractive.

Mobile phones are becoming smaller and less noticeable. General Mobile Phone shipped the wrist. Despite its compact Abmussungen of 58.1 x 44.2 x 16.4 Milimentern GM 500 is surprisingly heavy: 142 grams bring it with battery and strap on the scale. But it has a 1.5 inch OLED touch screen, over the complete operation takes place. The internal memory is 128 MB and can not be extended. The phone book is limited to 300 entries. The battery provides power for 120 minutes of talk or 80 hours standby. Fortunately, a second battery to fix them. Data USB data cable or Bluetooth matched by. Furthermore, GM has over the 500-voice recording, speakerphone, vibration alert, audio and video player.

LG has with his wrist watch mobile phone GD910 in January this year at the CES show that there is another way. The manufacturer fixes a complete mobile phone in a clock for the wrist - including UMTS, MP3 player, VGA camera, and even touch screen. I don't think that it would be making any difference as it has a support of the 1.4-inch resistive displays Lilliputians which does not let even a new person to get hands on it. Thanks to large button phone works the taxes of our test even with large fingers.