Thread: Electric Shocks And Tingles being Done In Macbook Air

Electric Shocks And Tingles being Done In Macbook Air

I have just myself a new Macbook Air and have replaced it with the Macbook and I have been constantly being using laptop in each and every place that is between home, school and also in the place where I am working. Macbook is seriously being working out well and also the processes can be done in it properly. But the main issue is that I have been getting issues with Electric Shock and tingles that are basically being done in it and I have no idea what is the issue with it. Please help me out with this issue that is being faced by me.

Re: Electric Shocks And Tingles being Done In Macbook Air

It has never been such a issue when you are making the use of the Macbook because there are many of the set-up that has been done so that you can make use of it properly. And also you get the majority of the safety measures in it and also the majority of the safety measure is being defined that is applied to the use of the Macbook Air. You can just see the set-up of the electricity supply that you are using for the Macbook Air. Majority of the issues are of the power supply that is being provided by the Board that is present outside and then see the various connection are being done properly in it or not.

You can also provide some of the tests that can be used for the issues of the tingle that you are facing in the system. And see that all this tests will be working out well for the Macbook Air that you are using and perform the test properly for the related issues to be found in it.
    • Check out for the Battery issues and it should be nothing.
    • After that check out for the mains in Power for the Extension Lead and it should be nothing.

See that whether the results that are given above are same as that of the Macbook that you are using.

The Macbook is all metal and so it can be issue that shock will be issue and the screws are out so that the Macbook Air is having the feature of the metallic body so the issue is being caused of the shocks when the electricity that you are using is being leaked in it. And then if the error is not of the leak of the electricity then you can just test the skin that is being used for the pressing and look that it should be of 9 volts only.

I have also got another option that deals with the testing of the plug-hole to which the Macbook Air is being connected. It would be common and you can say attention-grabbing to know that if the user of the Macbook is experiencing this then there are areas that might be present around the user with shabby ungrounded electrical outlets set-up. It mostly happens that when the DIY wiring is not done properly which is related to the wiring that is being done underground. And mostly the electric shocks are being experienced by the people if the wiring that I am describing is not done properly along with the system that you are using.