Thread: China Mobile E6180 Engineering Mode, High Speed Sim

China Mobile E6180 Engineering Mode, High Speed Sim

I have bought a new china mobile phone Jinpeng E6180 before couple of days and I saw something strange on this phone as an Engineering Mode. So I entered into it and then I selected the High Speed Sim and suddenly my phone got off. Now I am not able to start my phone by anything. Can you guys help me to know that for what reason this high speed sim should be used and how to start my phone now?

Re: China Mobile E6180 Engineering Mode, High Speed Sim

I think an Engineering mode given in the China Mobile phones are generally used for the flashing the firmware of the phone. I guess you have done the same thing which migth have flashed the firmware of your phone and you need to install the operating system again on your phone. Now I don't have any idea that which operating system has been used by the china phones but you may ask about the same from where you have bought this phone.

You should not have tried this! This can actually BRICK YOUR PHONE! It is a demonstration of the widely feared "high speed sim". I'm guessing 99% of all Chinese phones are "dead" after activating the high speed sim. Unless you know what you are doing or you are at least capable of flashing your phone with a (new) firmware, PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE ENGINEER MODE!!

What does the "high speed sim" is exactly, no one knows for sure, must be designed for any network in any country? Therefore, it is also not usually "kill" the high-speed SIM after activation of the China phones, but is not interested in this phone, it has survived. Conclusion: High Speed Sim brings absolutely NOTHING away from that attitude, because 99% of China Phones go wrong here!

Even I think that you have messed up with your mobile phone as it is recommended that you should always read the manual first before using any electronic gadget. You must have gone through the manual first as soon as you seen any unknown feature on your phone. Now its software have got damaged which does not seems to be big problem for other phone’s brand but when it comes to the china phone, It feels bit dicey!