Thread: How to flash China Mobile without box

How to flash China Mobile without box

I have bought a new china mobile phone before some time and this phone have got off now. I guess it would start working after I flash its firmware but I am not knowing the procedure to flash the china phones. Which software I should install to flash my china phone? Is there anybody having china phone and have connected with the computer system in order to reinstall the operating system.

Re: How to flash China Mobile without box

First of all I suggest you to get the cable by which you can connect your china phone with the computer system but make sure that the cable that you buy is working along with your phone. And one more thing to notice here is the pins that your phone's port has. As you should buy a cable according to the pins that are provided on your port because there are not usb cables specially made for the china phone. I have seen one china phone which works with the motorola usb cable to connect it with the pc but you haven't mentioned the model number of your phone due to which it is not possible to recommend you that which cable you must choose.

I suggest you to get the usb cable from an internet and for finding which cable to choose, You just need to type "Model Number usb cable" in the google search bar which will at least show you some results of the cable that you can use with your phone no matter if it is of some other brand of mobile phone. It is just mandatory that the pins of the cable must be matching with the port of your phone.

You can even search with the pin number of cable for example you type 12 pin usb cable or 20 pin usb cable that shows you some results of the usb cables having a pins that you have mentioned while searching for it. Now an important thing is that it would be working on your phone or not. Though it is bit risky but you don't have any other option then trying it, so buy it. But make sure by watching the cable's pictures from different angles so that it confirms the possibility of working with your phone.

I have found some tools that you can use to flash the firmware of your China Mobile phone. One tool is named as MTK Flash Tool that you can download from anywhere, Just type download MTK Flash Tool on google search bar and then check that it works or not. But make sure that the website from where you are downloading it is safe source to download as it might be giving you an infected file which in further may infect your computer system as well.

If anyone has read the above instructions in the firmware of different sizes because he did not know the right size, then even the WChinaTool. In order to open the various firmwares and control. Because of the warning message you can see she is too small. With the right size, the warning is gone. Note: If too large is no warning message, but can lead to problems when writing back. Therefore more "bottom up" to work properly.