Thread: Unable to install bubble breaker game on htc touch phone

Unable to install bubble breaker game on htc touch phone

Well I have recently purchased the brand new HTC phone and that to the touch one and I have also downloaded the bubble breaker game for the same but the thing here is that I am unable to install the bubble breaker game on my phone. I don’t know why whenever I am trying to install it on the phone then it freezes and later on nothing happens. Please help me in this case and let me know why I am not able to install the game on the game on phone.

Re: Unable to install bubble breaker game on htc touch phone

The first thing that I would like to tell you here is that the game that you have downloaded is not form the trusted source and that is the reason it is giving you this error. I mean the setup file is not proper or corrupted and it is freezing your phone up. I am sure that the game is not from a authenticated source. Now what you have to do here is that just visit the appropriate site and then download the game. I ma user that once the game is downloaded from the official site with proper rights then you will be easily able to install the game on your mobile phone and then play it.

Well I thing that the game is not compatible on the phone that you are using and that is the only reason you are unable to play the game not what you have to do here is that just check whether the game is fully compatible on your mobile phone or not and if it is not then please don’t try and do the installation forcefully because it may harm your phone. I will suggest you here is that just check the compatibility and then make the proper installation.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that the version of the game that you are trying to install is not updated one or it is not supported by your phone. Now what you have to d here us that first check whether the game will run on your phone or not and hen install it and for the installation try and download the game from the official link only because the unauthorized one will definitely give some issues. I am sure that installing the one from the official site will help you to solve the problem.