Thread: Is it possible to Sync HTC phone with the iTunes?

Is it possible to Sync HTC phone with the iTunes?

Hi friends I am using the HTC mobile phone and that too from last few months and now the thing here is that I want to sync the same with the laptop that I am having so my question was is it possible to sync my HTC phone with the laptop using iTunes. I mean I know that it is the application that is specially designed for the apple phones and I have a query which is making me restless. Please help me in this case and let me know whether I can do it and if yes then how and if it don’t then please name some that will allow me to sync me the HTC phone.

Re: Is it possible to Sync HTC phone with the iTunes?

Well the problem that you are facing is the genuine one because there is no way that iTunes will help you to sync the HTC phone with the CPU that you are using. So what you have to so here is that just try and use and compatible application that will allow you to just sync the phone. Well you have to look out for a third party application that will allow you sync the phone. I am sure that doing the same will help you to solve the issue that you are facing.

If this is the case then I want you to install the Wizard Sync 2009 1.2 on your laptop and then see how it goes. I am sure that after installing the same you will definitely solve the issue that you are facing with the others. It is the third party application that is used on the phones to sync them better with the laptop. I hope that installing the same will help you to sync your mobile phone with the laptop that you are having and then you van transfer the data in both the ways.

According to me you have to install the Easy2sync software on your system and then see whether you are able to sync your phone with the laptop. Actually I am using the same software with my HTC phone and I guess it will definitely do wonders for you also. Well this software is a free ware and easily available and also I guess it will be easily installed on your laptop and I guess it will be definitely allow you to solve the issue.