Thread: Unable take backup of the windows mobile contacts

Unable take backup of the windows mobile contacts

I am using the windows based mobile phone from last few months and now the thing here is that I want to take the backup of the contacts which are already being saved on my phone and I want the same on the computer system of mine. Actually I tried the same manually on my own but I was failed to do so. The main thing here is that I am not aware of the best possible way to do it. Have any one faced the similar kind of problem if yes then please let me know how do it. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Unable take backup of the windows mobile contacts

Well if you will ask me then I will suggest you to just use the iMobileTool to take backup of your contacts. It helps you to transfer the backup file of SMS from your mobile phone to your computer NOTE. IMobile Tool SMS Manager application was developed for small tool that allows you to transfer the backup file from a mobile phone SMS in your phone to your computer easily by: ActiveSync. SMS Backup (messages SMS Backup pour Windows Mobile Phone). iMobileTool SMS Manager 3.1 is licensed as freeware for the Windows operating system. iMobileTool SMS Manager iMobileTool SMS Manager is provided as a free download for all users of software.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you for sure. Now what you have to do here is that just connect your mobile phone with the computer system that you are using and then you have to just use the pc suite to transfer the contacts on the computer that you are using. After installing the PC suite you will easily able to transfer the contacts. I hope that it will definitely help you out of the same.

Well I guess you have to just go to the contacts and then select the settings option that is available there and then you have to just find the option called as the backup contacts and then you have to just select the same which will ask whether to create the backup or not and then you have to confirm the same which will then create a sole file containing he whole contacts and later on you have to just save the same on your computer this will definitely allow you to take the backup of the contacts.