Thread: how to connect my Lemon DUO 404 mobile phone to pc

how to connect my Lemon DUO 404 mobile phone to pc

I’ve recently purchased a new lemon DUO 404 mobile phone from mobile store. I’ve activated a GPRS connection in my mobile phone, I want to upload some photos on facebook through my mobile, but some photos are in my computer and now I don’t know how to connect my mobile to pc. I want that photos from computer to my mobile for uploading. Please tell me how should I connect my mobile to computer to take that photos. Please give your suggestion on this, I’m new on this. Please help me.

Re: how to connect my Lemon DUO 404 mobile phone to pc

If you want to connect your mobile to a pc then you can simply connect through a data cable wire. If you have purchased a new mobile then you should have a data cable wire with you. Before connecting your mobile to a data cable wire you have to install a pc suite software in your system. the pc suite software is the software cd which came with your handset you have to install that cd in your computer. After installing that cd you can easily connect your mobile to pc through data cable wire and copy all your photos from computer to mobile.

If you want to upload a photos on facebook then you can also use your mobile internet in your pc. You just have to follow some steps: if you have activated a GPRS connection in your mobile then you can use your mobile internet in your pc. You have to first install a pc suite software in your system and then connect your mobile to pc. After installing pc suite your computer will detect your mobile. After connecting you can easily copy any data from mobile to pc or pc to mobile. but, if you want to use mobile internet in pc then you have to call your network provider and ask them setting for using internet in pc.

If you have a Bluetooth in your pc then you won’t need to connect your mobile to pc through data cable wire. You can copy all your photos form Bluetooth. You have to enable your pc Bluetooth and mobile Bluetooth. After enabling both the Bluetooth you can copy any data from computer. You can also use your mobile internet in your pc, but for that you need to call a customer care for setting, don’t worry, this setting is different from GPRS setting. after following that setting you can use your mobile internet in your pc.