Thread: How to Tether Bluetooth Phone to get Internet On PC

How to Tether Bluetooth Phone to get Internet On PC

I am using the phone of Nokia E66 and have been using the phone since 3 years I love the phone very much because of the functionalities that is being provided in it. The phone is having the best of the features which can be used for the business purpose and also for the purpose of viewing of the images and hearing out the music and many more. I make the use of the Bluetooth very munch and also I use to connect the phone to the computer that I am using for the purpose of the sharing of the music files, images and videos. I just want to get the information that whether it is possible for me to connect the Bluetooth and then make the use of the internet in the computer that is amusing.

Re: How to Tether Bluetooth Phone to get Internet On PC

For the connection of the phone you will require the Bluetooth Dongle or the adapter that you will require it for the connection to the phone that you will make use in the computer. And also it is that you have to make the use of the BT help software for the phone that you will use for the connection. And also then after that you have to download a zip file that is said to be the Winzip file which can be used by you for the tethering of the phone to the computer. Make sure that you make the use of the Bluetooth Dongle or the adapter because it won’t happen unless you make the use it.

You have to download the specified Winzip file or the WinRAR file from the site of the BT Help then after that you have to open and then read the patch that is being given by the file name of .nfo extension. This file will be opened by you in the notepad and then you can just read the whole details of the files and then you can just proceed along with it. And also follow the whole instruction carefully and see that whether it is working out well or not. It is an important factor that you have to check the whole details while you are making the use of the Bluetooth for the tethering of the phone to the PC.

The important thing is that you don’t get the software CD along with it, that is with the Dongle and without it you won’t be able to tether your phone to the computer. So when you are starting the process of the tethering you have to check out the software details and then it is that you have to check out that whether it is enabled with all the BT functions in it. It is very important that you require all the BT functions in it, and without it you won’t be able to do all the connections of the Bluetooth or the computer vice versa.

And now the main steps to follow for the tethering is given below:
    1. At the start you have to plug the Bluetooth Dongle to the PC then you have to turn on the Bluetooth of the phone.
    2. After that you have to Open Bluesoeil icon that will be present in the PC.
    3. Then you have to put the phone and then the PC in the discover mode.
    4. After that you have to pair the phone to the PC that you are using.
    5. Then you have to right click on to the Bluesoeil properties.
    6. Then double click on to the dial up modem and then on to the pop up screen just hot the dial button without pressing anything.

This would help you make the connection of the internet that you wanted to do to the computer by masking the use of the Bluetooth phone.