Thread: Procedure to block a number in Sony Ericsson XPERIA x1

Procedure to block a number in Sony Ericsson XPERIA x1

Hi I have just bought an Sony Ericsson XPERIA x1, But with a powerful web browser, ample of storage capacity, good camera with a very sharp display I just could not resist and started using Sony Ericsson XPERIA x1. I want to avoid one of my friend and so I need to block his number, but the problem is that i don’t know how to block a number in Sony Ericsson is there any application that I need to block a number. I am not use to a Sony phone since all these years I use to have LG phones. I have almost wasted an hour finding a solution, but it just does not click me. Please help is needed. How should I proceed further.

Re: Procedure to block a number in Sony Ericsson XPERIA x1

Yes there is an application known as the Pocket Call Blocker which is an efficient tool to block chosen phone numbers from buzzing your Sony Ericsson Xperia X1. It has the ability to block any unnecessary incoming phone call, including some particular numbers, even wildcard numbers, unnamed and unknown numbers, group numbers. Using this application you do as you wish by blocking any incoming call and sms from unnecessary, and disturbing numbers. You can take total control over your incoming phone calls and sms. You can buy this Pocket Call Blocker 1.1 software online.

You have an alternative, there are many ways through which you can block a number. If you want to block only a specific number with fast effect then try calling your mobile phone service provider and ask if they can block a specific number. They will block a number with some minimal charges. But your problem will be solved within no time and with due effect. You don’t need to install a software, because you are trying to avoid only one of your contacts. Installing that software in your phone may affect its speed and you may find further difficulty in handling it.

Cost of blocking a number may vary depending on the service provider you have. But I think it may turn out to be quite unsuitable if you have to pay your service provider for blocking a number. What I advise is that you try buying the Pocket Call Blocker 1.1 online and install it. You can use this application to block that number and you don’t have to pay any more. More over installing this application wont affect your speed which means you can confidently use the software and block the contact you want. Some of the features of the software are that you get two Call Block actions such as Hang up and Mute, and can even use the phone number block log which is a built in feature.