Thread: message not opening in Micromax q5fb mobile

message not opening in Micromax q5fb mobile

I’ve a micromax q5fb mobile phone and I’ve activated a GPRS connection in my mobile phone. I usually download a songs from internet. My internet and mobile works fine. Oneday when I’ve downloaded a song and try to play, it shows ‘file corrupted’ after that I receive a message. When I try to open a message it won’t. I’ve tried again but the same thing happen again. I can’t open any of my message, I don’t understand what happen to my mobile phone. please suggest me what should I do to get back my mobile in normal condition. Please give some tips.

Re: message not opening in Micromax q5fb mobile

I think some virus has entered in your mobile phone, you have to scan your mobile phone for virus. I think When you have downloaded that song from internet, then that virus has entered in your mobile you should delete that file which you have downloaded from internet. After that download a antivirus software from internet and install in your mobile. After installing you can scan your mobile for virus. Once virus has detected then you can remove it easily. After removing virus, restart your phone and then check it your message is opening or not.

Try to reset your phone, I think resetting your phone will solve your problem. try to hard reset your phone if this does’nt work then go for factory reset. If nothing works then remove your memory card and connect your mobile to your pc through data cable wire and scan for virus, you can also scan to memory card. After scanning, if virus detected remove it and then use your mobile. If this is not work for you, then contact to a mobile techie

I think the song which you have downloaded from the internet is corrupted due to virus, the virus has came with that song file, you have to delete that file from your mobile. After deleting that file try to access your message, if you still can’t get access to your message then restart your phone and then try to access if this does’nt work for you then go for scanning. Install a good antivirus software and scan your mobile, if detected, remove it.