Thread: Economic Net phone for Virgin Mobile

Economic Net phone for Virgin Mobile

I want to switch to Virgin because it has thrilling deals and you even get three hundred minutes free for $25. I tried to enquire as to on which phones can I use Virgin service, and the customer care official told me to buy a brand new mobile phone through Virgin so that I can get the benefits of the 25$ plan that I mentioned. So basically I am looking out for a phone with some features such as, Yahoo mail, bluetooth, a screen of about three inch or so, and probably a GPS support. So your suggestions are welcome.

Re: Economic Net phone for Virgin Mobile

Recently Virgin Mobile has come up with a n LG Optimus V on Facebook. Even this is an Android phone and has a lot to offer. Virgin Mobile is a brand used by various mobile phone service providers. It has its base in United Kingdom and operates in countries like Australia, United States, India, France and many more. my friend has an Android, these phones are perhaps the best phones in the market; but the LG Optimus is as fast, smooth and responsive as compared to its competitors. You can check out for more on LG Optimus on the internet. Search for superior deals in Virgin mobile for LG Optimus.

If you tend to use your mobile phones for making calls, you wont need services for unlimited text etc. I think you should purchase Virgin Mobile's most fresh handset, and that is the Kyocera S2100, recently launched under its low cost PayLo prepaid service. The S2100 is a basic gadget with features like a VGA camera, Bluetooth support, it even allows narrow web and E-mail functionalities with Yahoo mail, Gmail, and also supports Windows Live mail access. So this is the mobile which fulfills your demands as mentioned.

Virgin Mobile has always had a standing to orient its product to the young generation. This is totally clear from the mobile phones they sell and they try emphazising on features such as more messaging-oriented monthly plans, which is their key feature. I think If you desire an reasonably priced Android phone in the market then, Virgin Mobile is a better option which provides exciting offers with its upcoming Samsung Intercept. This phone has got a 3.2-megapixel camera, a grand QWERTY keyboard, 32GB flexible memory, and the Android 2.1 OS.