Thread: how to unlock my nokia 5233 mobile

how to unlock my nokia 5233 mobile

I’ve a nokia 5233 mobile phone, I’ve many important data in my mobile and therefore I locked my mobile so nobody can access my mobile without my permission. One day one of my friend has taken my phone and accessing all my data without asking me a password. I don’t know how he get my password, I’ve changed my password immediately after that incident. Next day when I entered a password in my mobile it won’t accept it, it was showing incorrect password. I don’t know why, I’ve also tried to entered my old password but nothing happens. Now, I don’t know how to unlock my phone. please tell me how should I unlock my phone. please suggest me some tips on this.

Re: how to unlock my nokia 5233 mobile

You’ve forgot your new password and entering a wrong password, therefore it is giving you a incorrect password. Try to think your correct password, have you saved your password anywhere? like diary or your computer, if yes then you can get it from there. If you don’t remember your password then you have to contact your mobile manufacturer to unlock your mobile phone. every company have different procedure and policy you have to go through that. Some company take their charges for unlocking a phone and some give this service free of cost. you have to contact and confirm about this from your manufacturer.

Don’t worry, unlocking a mobile phone is not so difficult. You can unlock your mobile phone by your own, you don’t need to contact any service center or customer care. You just have to download a software from internet and from that software you can unlock your mobile phone easily. You have to search for a software which provide a unlocking code for your nokia 5233 mobile. You just have to follow the instruction of that software, the software will ask you for a IMEI no. of your mobile phone and you have to provide that no. and in return it will give you a unlock code.

You can download a software for unlock code from the phone unlocking website. There is a website which provide a unlock code for a mobile phone. you have to search your unlock software which is best for your handset model. You can search on google by entering your model no. you can also download a software from the official website of your mobile phone. after downloading a software you have to follow the instruction of software and it will give you a code to unlock your mobile phone.

You can contact to your mobile manufacturer for unlocking your mobile phone. you can call on a toll free no. of your mobile manufacturer. Mobile provider have their customer care center, you just have to tell them that your mobile phone has been locked and you need to unlock it. You have to give your mobile IMEI no. if they ask you. IMEI no. is the 15 digit unique no. for every phone for identification. After giving this they will give you a master code to unlock your phone. master code is nothing but some calculation of your IMEI no. you’ll get the IMEI no. from the backside of your mobile phone where you place a battery.

how to unlock my nokia 5233 mobile having an IEMI 353424/04/137994/7