Thread: How to Unlock Virgin 2200 Mobile Phone

How to Unlock Virgin 2200 Mobile Phone

I’ve recently purchased a virgin 2200 mobile phone, I’ve also activated a GPRS connection in my mobile phone. I usually download a songs, video clips and pdf file, I also have many important data in my mobile. I’ve locked my phone so nobody can access my phone without my permission. I’ve enabled my security lock and changed default password of my phone and given a new password. Next day when I try to access my phone by putting a password, it refuses to open. I’ve tried many times by entering my new password but it doesn’t work. I’ve also entered a default password but that also not worked. Now, I don’t know how to unlock my phone, I’ve many important data in my phone please tell me how should I unlock it. Please give some tips to unlock. Please help me.

Re: How to Unlock Virgin 2200 Mobile Phone

I think you have forgot your password, make sure that you’re entering a correct password. Your mobile phone refuses to take your password because you’re entering a wrong password. If you’ve a weak memory then you should have save your password in a diary or somewhere else. Well, now you have to call to a manufacturer of your mobile for this. Every mobile manufacturer have a toll free no. you should contact your manufacturer on phone and tell them about your problem. they will ask you your mobile IMEI no. you have to provide this no. to your manufacturer. After this, they will give you a unlock code from which you can unlock your mobile.

Don’t worry, if you have forgot your mobile password then you can unlock it by downloading a software. There are many software on internet which provide unlock code of virgin mobile, you should download that software from internet. You just have to search on google by entering your handset model no. there are many software for different mobile phone you have to download a software which can give you a unlock code of your virgin mobile phone. while using that software you have to give your mobile IMEI no. it is a no. which is present at the backside of your mobile phone. you have to copy that no. and enter when software prompt you. You’ll get a unlock code for your mobile phone from which you can unlock your mobile phone.

You can visit to a phone unlocking website to unlock your phone. there are website which unlock mobile phone you have to visit to that website and follow their instruction to unlock a phone. you don’t have to pay anything for this, you can also download a software which can unlock your phone, but some software software are paid software and some software are free software. If you afford a paid software then you can download that and follow their instruction for unlocking. If this does’nt work for you then you can visit to a manufacturer of your mobile.

It’s not easy to recover your password, you have to call your mobile manufacturer and tell them about your problem. every company have different rules and policy. Some company take charge for unlocking a phone and some give this service free of cost. you just have to call and ask the complete procedure of this. I think they will ask you for your mobile IMEI no. you just have to keep ready your IMEI no. this will get you from the backside of your mobile where you place a battery. After giving this no. they will give you a master code from which you can unlock your mobile phone. this master code is nothing but some calculation of your IMEI no. after entering this code your mobile will be unlocked.