Thread: How Will The Google Honey Comb Look In Tablets

How Will The Google Honey Comb Look In Tablets

I have been making the use of the various Android applications and also have been making the use of the Motorola Xoom which is having all the facilities in it. I have heard that various Android has been launched by Google, but out of that the honey comb is one of the best to be used for the display. I have used Motorola Xoom and have loved the interface that is being used by it. But still I wanted to get more details regarding the Tablet of Motorola and also the display of the tablet with the operating system of the honey comb in it. Please give me the related information on it.

Re: How Will The Google Honey Comb Look In Tablets

I have heard that the much awaited tablet is said to be showcased out with the display of the Motorola Xoom and also it is making the use of the operating system of the Android 3.0 in it. There has been many of the mock-ups, video demos and bets versions of the operating system being used and also used for the display in the phone of the Xoom. Many of the operating system that is of honey comb is being working out well and also there has been no issue with the display of it.

Also you can just check out the display by just doing out the sync and then getting the view that whether the sync is working out well with other Android applications and also the syncing with the Web that is being used by you in the system. Honey comb is said to have one of the best of the interfaces hat is looking beautiful and is said to be well designed. But the use of the honey comb in the tablets is a different scenario and the working will be not so good as that it is being used in the phones of the Androids.

Same here I have a doubt that the working of the Honey comb with the Tablet of Motorola Xoom will just feature some of the sleek looks, smooth functioning and also the pure version of the Honeycomb in it. Also there are just minor differences when you just compare the phone along with the tablet with the difference of keyboard, different menus. And also if you compare with Samsung Galaxy Tab, the user interface just looks similar to the Archos tablet interface and the same thing is being looking out differently when you just see it in the Dell Streak 7’s.

Many of the users are saying that the Honey comb which is being used in Motorola Xoom will require dual core of ARM Cortex-A9 processor and the list of the graphics drivers that will be working out with the system of Motorola Xoom. And also the tablet is showing the feature of the 10.1-inch high-definition screen, along with the dual-core processor, and front-facing camera for video chatting and is having the 5-megapixel camera which will be taking high-definition videos. And also it is supporting the features of Flash video contents in it.