Thread: flash player and video player required for Samsung intercept

flash player and video player required for Samsung intercept

I have got a Samsung Intercept phone, it has come up with the Android operating system , the inbuilt flashplayer and the video player is not that good , they might be good if you look at other’s viewpoint , however I am not liking it at all , if you have any sort of idea , please suggest me some nice and widely used flash player or a video player , I am waiting for the response and the eager to install the player that fits my needs . Please respond back .

Re: flash player and video player required for Samsung intercept

Well as far as the videoplayer are concerned there is only one as my knowledge is concerned , yxflash is the first and only Android video player that is capable of supporting a lot of file formats that also includes your requirements as well , Well this application supports Mpeg1/2/4, Flash, DivX, Xvid, WMV and aprt from that it also supports iPod format videos as well . So think you can download it and install it in your smartphone.

Well I do not think that it is the only application , I have gone through some unsatisfactory reviews if I am consider the same application that is mentioned in the above post , so please do not use it at all . Although I have not tried it but can not see how it would be any enhanced than any other application available out there, and that may include the stock player. The only issue I had faced was with the video playback is that a few that I have downloaded should have used a codec , but unfortunately that is not being supported by the Intercept. If it someway is used to play flash videos from websites then it might be worth it. Also, it looks that this application is not available free of cost is not free. You ultimately have to pay $10 to carry on using it according to some posters.

WuzhenuaPlayer plays .flv videos from your memory card. It is originally from China. I has done a great job in playing a lot of file formats and that includes and meets your demand as well . It plays most of the formats shown in shown in your post, but is quite buggy, at least on the 1.5 version of the Android operating system I consider there have been additional updates for 2.1, but I would not mind using it at all .