Thread: Star X10 gps-tv phone -need help

Star X10 gps-tv phone -need help

just bought this phone .it came to me without manual and i can not use it correct. Is there a way with simple words (as i am from Greece) if i can connect it in my pc and transfer files from other cell phones (contacts , music , photos exc.) when i try to connect via usb , it says that found new hardware Mt6235 and i can not what to do . (i download mt6235 driver but no effect)
    thanks

Re: Star X10 gps-tv phone -need help

If the phone that you are carrying is based on Mt6235 hardware then it simply means that it is a china mobile phone, which is made up of with vey cheap quality hardware and also as it is brandless that dosent comes with any manufacturer behind it, this phone is useless. Most of the times, even though having all the required usb cable and all, sometimes the pc detects it and sometimes it doesnt. In any case, you can download the pc suite for your mobile phone from here - China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Install it, in your pc and connect your mobile phone and check whether this version of the pc suite supports your device or not.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

can anybody to help me for the settings using the wifi and the internet. i cannot connect , i find many free wifi networks but i cannot conncet to the net .has anyone any users quide or a manual that i can download it and see what i am doing wrong. Any help ?

The first thing that you need to check is that you have turned on the WiFi in your mobile. Or there might be some problem with the settings in your phone for WiFi and that is the reason that you are getting the problem like this. You can try by resetting your phone to the default factory settings and see if that is able to help you or not. If that does not work then please reply.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry View Post
    The first thing that you need to check is that you have turned on the WiFi in your mobile. Or there might be some problem with the settings in your phone for WiFi and that is the reason that you are getting the problem like this. You can try by resetting your phone to the default factory settings and see if that is able to help you or not. If that does not work then please reply.
    thanks jerry,

I had try it but with no results. Maybe i need a step by step settings help thats why i ask for the manual.
    i put on the wifi and i see that it is working when i see that it finds available free networks in the area . but when i ask to connect it fails

Quote Originally Posted by iansavoi View Post
    thanks jerry,

I had try it but with no results. Maybe i need a step by step settings help thats why i ask for the manual.
    i put on the wifi and i see that it is working when i see that it finds available free networks in the area . but when i ask to connect it fails
    i also go to the internet button and when i press it , in going to start and in a few seconds says unable to connect.. i thing it is sure something with the whole settings , but without users guide-manual i can not fix it.

If none of the solution for this is helping you then there is possibility that the problem is with the firmware that you are using. So check for the version of the firmware that you are having on your phone and search for the latest version of that available on internet. If there is availability of the newer version then upgrade your phone to that version and that may solve the issue for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox28 View Post
    If none of the solution for this is helping you then there is possibility that the problem is with the firmware that you are using. So check for the version of the firmware that you are having on your phone and search for the latest version of that available on internet. If there is availability of the newer version then upgrade your phone to that version and that may solve the issue for you.
    thanks very muck fox28 for yoyr replay ,
    can you help me how to do it , how can i find the firmware and how can i upgrade it via inetrnet?

I dont think you can update firmware of this device. I dont have much idea about this phone, even dont know who is the manufacturer of this device. But if it is from Chinese manufacturers, you just cannot update its firmware. Well the only thing you can do to fix it is try to reset it and see if it works.