Thread: Samsung galaxy Pop Vs Nokia C5-03

Samsung galaxy Pop Vs Nokia C5-03

The phone of the Nokia E series is one of the best series that I have ever used and also I have made the use of Samsung Corby and loved this phone to. Both the phones that I have used where the best and also had some of the best of the functionalities as no other phones had and also it is that I have been a fan of these phones since when I had started using them. But now I am planning to get a new phone that will be having all the functionalities in it. But the main thing is that I am just confused that what kind of the mobile should be used by me. And the main problem is that I am just confused as to what kind of the phone should be used by me. I am just confused between two phones that is Samsung galaxy pop and Nokia C5-03. Please help me out which out of this is the best of the phone that can be used by me.

Re: Samsung galaxy Pop Vs Nokia C5-03

Both the phone is having one of the best of the functionalities and also the styling of the phone is the best. If you consider Nokia C5-03 then you can get this phone at the rate of Rs.9250, and the mobile is having all the latest features in it along with the nice display of the design that the phone is making use of. The phone is having the camera that is of 5MP and the display screen that is of 3.2 inches. The phone is having the resolution of 360x640 pixels and with 40 MB internal memory in it.

On the other hand if you are checking out the facilities of the Samsung Galaxy pop then the phone is made available for the price that is of Rs.8, 999. The phone of the Samsung Galaxy Pop S5770 is a touch screen phone and is having the features of multimedia, messaging and all the other related features in it. The mobile phone is having the feature of camera that is 3.25 MP and the phone is having the capability of 3G and Wi-Fi. The phone is said to be a Android phone and is making the use of Android 2.2.

Both the phones are having some of the best of the features and also has got many of the connectivity options and also has got one of the versions of the software in it and also the list of the applications that can be used in it is quite a lot. And also the phones are having the new style looks and also some of the best of the features that to at cheaper rates. I would like to ask to choose any of the mobile out of the two because both the mobile phones are the best and if you are quite an Android freak then the mobile of the Galaxy is the best for use then the Nokia. But Nokia has got some of the better performance guaranteed although you are making the use of the Symbian in it.