Thread: Transferring contacts Via Bluetooth from Sony Ericsson W350i To Samsung S5230

Transferring contacts Via Bluetooth from Sony Ericsson W350i To Samsung S5230

I have been making the use of the phone of the Sony Ericson W350i since 3 yrs and love the functionality of this phone as the phone is having some of the best of the features with great styling and sound. But then the phone has lost most of the popularity and now I am planning to buy Samsung Star S5230, and the phone is a touch screen and now many of the peoples are making the use of touch screen, so I am planning to get one for me too. But the main problem is that all my contacts are there in the mobile of W350i, so I am planning to get some information in how can I transfer all the contact data in my new phone by using the option of Bluetooth in it.

Re: Transferring contacts Via Bluetooth from Sony Ericsson W350i To Samsung S5230

You can send the contacts in the format of the business card that is basically being send once when you are sending all the files through the use of the SMS’s in mobile. For that you need not have to make any special kind of the setting just you have to click on all the contacts that you want to send and then just you have to send all the files through using the contacts potion in the mobile send as business cards. When you are using the option of the business card there is an option in which you can just make use of the Bluetooth and then just send the contacts to the other phones that you are using.

Re: Transferring contacts Via Bluetooth from Sony Ericsson W350i To Samsung S5230

And you can just copy all the files and then you can just click on to the option of the Bluetooth where you can put all the list for sending and then you can establish a connection and then just send the link to the other mobile to which you are planning to put all the contacts in. Or you can just copy all the files in the note and then send the note to the other mobile to which you want the contacts. In this you have to add all the details of the contacts individually and it would be a little time consuming as you have to copy all the contacts and then add it to the phone to which you will using all the contact details.

I have tried it down but the main issue is that I am not getting the process done in my phone and don’t know why it is not happening in my phone which I am planning to make use of Samsung. I have also done all the setting but the main problem is that I am able to make the connection in the phone but not able to copy all the contacts in it. Please suggest me any of the other solution that can be working for me and also the solution in which I don’t have to make the use of the Bluetooth at all.

You can just determine that at which place all the contacts are being stored in the memory of your Sony Ericson Phone, and also in the in the actual SIM card itself. A large amount of phones have got the function that lets you to copy all the contacts beginning your phone’s memory on to the SIM card. After the copy you can just make the use of the same SIM in the Samsung phone that you are planning to use and then you can just make the use of the other contacts on your phone’s memory that is present in the SIM card so they are in a centralized locality. After the insertion of the contacts you can just make the use of the simple of the Samsung PC studio and then take up all the backup by connecting it to the computer system.