Thread: Any Application you can't live without in an Android Phone

Any Application you can't live without in an Android Phone

I got my new Micromax andro A60 an Android phone a week ago and I can’t leave without Angry Birds, Talking Tom, Finger Scanner Pro Screen saver these are the three main application I use on my new Android.
    Angry Birds - It is a puzzle video game developed by Finland-based Rovio Mobile, in which players use a slingshot to launch birds at pigs stationed on or within various structures, with the intent of destroying all the pigs on the play field.
    Talking Tom - Tom is your pet cat, that responds to your touch and repeats everything you say with a funny voice.You can pet him, poke him or grab his tail.
    Finger Scanner Pro Screen saver - When the Finger Print screen pops up, touch your finger to the screen to be "scanned" for your identity, there will be vibration and beep sounds during the scan.

Re: Any Application you can't live without in an Android Phone

I have a Samsung I9000 Galaxy S Android phone I had got it for 28k a month back I love Maths workout (lite) - I like to testing my math skills, because I had completed my school and college 5 years back so just love to do some calculations.
    Barcode scanner - Scan barcodes on products then look up prices and reviews. You can also scan Data Matrix and QR Codes containing URLs, contact info, etc.
    Music player – I love to head songs I never sleep before hearing some songs so I love it the most.

I also have Micromax andro A60 phone I love to use Yahoo Mail, Gmail, GTalk I can’t leave without it because I am always online I need to check my mails regularly and GTalk to keep in touch with my friends . I also can’t live without FACEBOOK, at morning as soon as I get up I go online on facebook to check update and then I go and check my mails.

I have Motorola Milestone just got it for 23,000 I cant live with out Skype it is a software application that allows users to make voice calls through internet. Calls to other users within the Skype service are free, while calls to both mobile as well as landline can be made for a fee using a debit-based user account system.
    Yahoo Messenger,Facebook,GTalk this are the other applications which I use to check my mails and chat with my friends.