Thread: iPad 2's LCD Screen Leaked

iPad 2's LCD Screen Leaked

I have been using the iPad since long and the version of the iPad was being used by me since long. But recently I have got the iPad 2 is launching a new LCD screen for it. And have heard that the working of the LCD screen in iPad 2 is the best with all the best of the performance delivered in it. I have heard a lot about it but don’t have the proper information regarding this topic. I have been making the use of iPad 1 since long and the display of the iPad 1 is also the best but as I am planning to get the iPad 2 for my use I wanted to get the iPad with the newer screen display and the multiple functionalities in it along with the better display options in it. Please help me out with this and give me the information regarding this.

Re: iPad 2's LCD Screen Leaked

You have heard perfectly write that the iPad 2 is launching the newer iPad 2 LCD display and is having some of the best of the functionalities in it. The display screen is a bit thinner, slimmer and has made some of the best of the repair services for the issues of the display screen. The news has not been officially announced by Apple but it has anyhow been leaked out and many of the users are planning to get the same display for the iPad 2 that is being used by them. But keep in mind that the resolution that you will get is the same as that of the iPad 1.

The important feature of the display screen in iPad 2 is that the screen is a little glossy and seems to be attracting the whole lot of the people due to the looks of the display screen rather than the functionalities that will be provided by the display screen. The cable connector that is being used in the display screen is slightly different then the connectors that is used in iPad 1. The LCD is of the same size as that of the iPad 1 but 1mm thinner than iPad 1.

The screen is not having the functions of no retina time out. And also it is that you can just check out the docking of the landscape then it has the front and the rear camera and then it is that the rest is basically thinner. It is that Apple is not planning to get the boom of the release for the launch of the iPad 2 display screen. And it is said for the display that you are not going to find any special difference in the display screen for the iPad 1 and iPad 2. So it is up to you that whether you want to buy the new display screen of iPad 2 which is much similar to iPad 1 display screen.

Hey thank you for the information that you have given as I was planning to waste some of my precious money for buying the display screen of iPad 2. I have dropped the plan of getting the newer iPad 2 because of the only reason that the functioning is no different then iPad 1. The only thing is that you can just get some of the extra features in it, but not so great working function when it is being compared to iPad 1. So it is that I have finalized that I am not going to change the display neither the iPad that I am using and continue with the use of iPad 1.

Thus far, too many issues of ipad 2 have bubbled to the surface: yellow tint on the LCD screen,dead pixels, weaker speaker and backlight bleeding. And ipad 2's delay-shipments to june seems a stronge evidence to these inevitable defects. These flauts are reminiscent of the same fresh-from-the-factory iPhone 4.

The bleeding is most noticeable when watching a dark scene in a movie or using an app with a black background as demonstrated in the picture above and video embedded after the break.

suggestes that it’s a big problem if the LED-based back-light unit (BLU) is defective. their QC are also fairly sure the BLU is located on the bottom of the LCD in portrait orientation and that’s where the problem seems to be.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 17-03-2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.