Thread: Xbox 360 via wireless connection laptop

Xbox 360 via wireless connection laptop

I have asus laptop in which I am working on windows 7. As well I have Xbox 360. I have one question which I want to solve as soon as possible .Is it possible to connect an Xbox 360 to a laptop connected to a wifi? If yes how to find the address gate, I have to write within the parameters of the xbox 360? And any other information you know about this issue then please tell me about it over here.

Re: Xbox 360 via wireless connection laptop

You have to follow these steps:
    1 - Connect your Xbox 360 to your computer with the Ethernet wire
    2 - Place the Xbox 360 on
    3 - After that open Start Menu> Control Panel> Network and Sharing Center> Manage Network Connections
    4 - Finished soon, In the Network Connections window you must have "Wireless Network Connection" and "Local Area Connection"
    - The Wireless Network Connection is your connection with your wifi.
    - The LAN connection is a connection through an Ethernet port.
    5 - Choose your wireless connection (right click) and after that Property, sharing, with tick the first box
    6 - Go to your Xbox 360 to complete this operation
    7 - Go to System tab> Parameter THE NETWORK> Test Xbox LIVE Connection,
    - The Xbox will display a WARNING (If you were connected to a profile) will be written: - "The Testing your configuration THE NETWORK player then you have to Click "Yes"

You have to Connect with the console off the cable from the console to the laptop socket. Then connect the laptop via wireless internet. Once connected to the console and the PC we're in the PC's Control Panel / Network and Centre share / Manage network connections. Here we see two connections, one is "Wireless Network Connection", which has been the PC's wireless connection, and one that will be "Local Area Connection" which will be the Xbox. Select the two connections and right click create a network bridge. This will make the Xbox take the signal through the PC network.

In Xbox 360 you have to go to System Settings / Network Settings / configure the network and we were in basic configuration. Now we go back to PC. Click on Start / Run and type CMD. Once tucked in MS2 write ipconfig / all. With this data we get our entire network which will serve us to configure the network on our Xbox. On Xbox we have different sections. These fields are filled in manually entering the network codes. But beware! When entering the IP address cannot put it (the other fields if) and the reason is that if we have the same IP for both the computer to the console this would create a conflict in Windows and not have any connection of the two.

The additional network configuration of the Xbox we can leave the default parameters .Having completed these fields correctly can make a connection test to Xbox Live and should work like a charm. The individual connection to the wifi network of the PC may take longer than normal and may even be a connection error message but it works most perfectly. This information will help you.