Thread: Does anyone know about the launch date Of Nokia E7 In India

Does anyone know about the launch date Of Nokia E7 In India

Hey hi friends I am the regular user of the mobile phone and have been using the phone of Nokia since 12 yrs. I am now using the Nokia 5800 3G, and the phone is one of the best of the phones that has been used by me. It has got some of the best of the cameras in it along with the option of Flash in it and also it has got some of the best of the touch screens in it. But now I was just planning to get some other touch screen mobile so that it can be used for specifically business purpose and also I wanted the option of the QWERTY in it. I have heard that Nokia is planning to launch Nokia E7 shortly in India. I just wanted to get the details of the phone and also the date on which it is being resale out in India. Please give me the proper information regarding this.

Re: Does anyone know about the launch date Of Nokia E7 In India

Nokia has originally declared in September 2010 that the phone will be released out by the end of the year 2010. But till now no such news has been released out that what would be the particular date for the launch of the mobile phones in the market. Expansys is said to have changed the release date of the phone of the Nokia E7and now it is being stated that the phone will be out by the end of the April or by 12th April and other dealer called the play is planning to release it by March 21st. So basically it is being depended on the side of the consumers and also the dealers that will make available the mobile phones in the Indian Market.

It has been said that the delay will be basically be the bad news for the people who were desperately waiting for the release of the phone. And there are chances that other mobile companies can just take over it and launch some of the other phones that can be used out instead of the use of Nokia E7. The phone is aid to be the best of the phones that has been ever made by Nokia and also has got the related features according to the system that you have with you.

It is said that the phone of the Nokia is having the high hopes for the launching of the phone of the Nokia E7. And also it is that many of the users are defining the phone as the new Nokia 900 with many of the extra features in it. And if you just check out the phone of the Nokia N900 then it is you just can imagine that what will be the advanced version of this phone as the phone itself is loaded out with verities of the application and software that you can just make use along with the system.

The phone has got some of the high end specifications in it and also the phone is having the QWERTY keypad along with the best of the touch resolutions in it. It includes a display screen that is of 4 inches and the phone is using the camera that is of 8 MP, and the phone is supporting the flash contents in it. The phone is having the memory of 16GB onboard and is using the HDMI port along with the application of the Symbian3 in it. Also the phone is having all the system of the Wi-Fi and also makes the use of 3G in it.