Thread: Unable to pair a Sony Ericsson MW600 Bluetooth Headset with the laptop

Unable to pair a Sony Ericsson MW600 Bluetooth Headset with the laptop

I have a sony vaio laptop and I have recently brought the new sony erricson mw600 phone for myself. Well I have already paired the phone with the laptop. Now I have noticed that the phone’s Bluetooth headset is not getting recognized by the phone. Now why is this happening? I think so I have tried with all the possible methods so that I can connect my Bluetooth headset with the laptop but all the possibilities have not worked for me. The laptop configuration and everything I have checked. I cannot understand after a successful pairing with the phone then why it is not detecting the headset? Do you have any idea why is this happening? I will be happy if you respond to my queries.

Re: Unable to pair a Sony Ericsson MW600 Bluetooth Headset with the laptop

Well I think so the pairing of the Bluetooth will only be done with the phone. I don’t think so it will pair easily with the laptop. Since the configuration of the phone and the laptop are quite different and hence the laptop is failing to recognize the particular Bluetooth headset. So I don’t think so this experiment will work with you. However I don’t have enough knowledge regarding this subject but I think this is the basic information that I can give. So do consider my suggestion and let me know if you have got any other solution for your problem.

Re: Unable to pair a Sony Ericsson MW600 Bluetooth Headset with the laptop

I think so the best solution here would be to have a talk with the sony people regarding this matter. Since they would be the best people to answer your queries. This kind of problem would be easily known to them and hence they will advise you accordingly. I think so most of the times the pairing of the Bluetooth headset is quite difficult and hence many of the times the laptop fails to recognize the connection. So do try talking to the sony people about this matter and try finding some other solutions for it. So I hope you have got the appropriate suggestions here.