Thread: LG Optimus V on Verizon

LG Optimus V on Verizon

I am on Verizon network and come to know that about LG Optimus V which is about to launch on Verizon. I need to know what are the feature that i can go with the same and it will be advantageous for me. What is the release date for LG Optimus V on Verizon. So if you are having any detail about same then do let me know. Thank you.

Re: LG Optimus V on Verizon

RadioShack is now contributing the LG Optimus V, an Android smartphone that has not yet been proclaimed by Virgin Mobile. It presents a 3.2-inch screen, a 3MP camera, and runs Android 2.2 Froyo. It's at present is available from RadioShack for $149.99 even though Virgin Mobile doesn't have it programmed on its own site. If I get any information about this cell, I will post over here soon.

I would like to inform all Android fans, there is yet an additional LG Optimus phone, and this time it's for Virgin Mobile. If the phone seems like deja vu to you, that's for the reason that the LG Optimus V is basically the identical as the LG Optimus S for Sprint except for the physical button placement. Though we don't know the specifications and other things yet, we are anticipating it'll be the same as the other Optimus phones: Android 2.2, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and all the common Android goodness, like Google apps and more. We also are anticipating the pricing to be on the reasonable side. Stay in touch for some days and I will provide some more information.

According to me, LG is a late contestant in the Google Android community, as LG had previously deferred the launch of their initial Google Android mobile phone. LG Optimus V has been commenced through Verizon, Sprint, T-mobile, US Cellular and MetroPCS. First you should know more able to root the Optimus V and then have the option of installing Custom ROMs and application involving root access. Rooting your cell does not eliminate the Virgin Mobile’s boot animation since the hack is supported on the LG Optimus S ROM.