Thread: Kindle wifi e-book reader cannot connect to router

Kindle wifi e-book reader cannot connect to router

I am having a Amazon Kindle e-book reader which is not connecting with my Linksys WRT160Nv3 wireless router, there is a WPA2 Personal security on my Linksys router. The reader was working fine till the last few days, but suddenly from last two day, whenever I tried to connect the Kindle e-book reader with my router, first of all it takes long time to detect the device for connectivity. Along with this, also the router is sometimes not able to detect the device physical path address to connect with this. What should I do, how to make them connected? Any idea on this idea?

Re: Kindle wifi e-book reader cannot connect to router

If you are suing wifi network connection on that ebook reader, then I think the network and the device environment is not correct for that the device is not able to connect with the network router. For that I recommend you to o through the network authentication into your device , along with this also try once by change the network security code. I hope by this the problem might be resolved.

though you are trying to connect the device with the wifi network, the problem might be occurring for router firmware is outdated or crashed. For that I recommend you to connect your router with any machine and from the device manager, look for the status of the router network service, I think the problem should be into the router, for that I think by replace the existing firmware with the latest version the problem can be solved. So try with this, it will somehow help you.

Relevant issue, but with any wifi enable device, this is with the network connectivity in my machine, which I connect with the Broadcom wireless router, the system and the network connectivity was working fine till the last few days, where suddenly from the last morning it creating a problem, when I tried to connect the machine with network, it simply directs that there is no network in this path to connect the machine. I tried by reload the driver and also scan my system (thought that there may be any malware is attacked), also by reconfigure the network connectivity. But nothing helps me very much. For that I am posting my problem here, hope I post into the correct place, and someone will surely help me to overcome from this problem.