Thread: Tangram puzzle on Nokia N900

Tangram puzzle on Nokia N900

I recently heard about the Tangram game which can be use in Nokia N900 through the OVI store applications. When I download it inside my cell phone and the game start after installing the game did not know how to play the game properly. The introducer just told me that "Arrange pieces to roughly match the silhouette". So what to do with the puzzle game how to play it? But it is nice new puzzle game due to its look and feel on the mobile and it is available on OVI Store for free.

Re: Tangram puzzle on Nokia N900

Yeah It's in fact really good quality of this tangram. The sort of quality you don't typically obtain inside the N900 games. You can only find the problem is that there's no snapping attribute. You can turn around any piece in every 360 degrees, which makes it extremely complicated to line pieces up, which makes the game almost unplayable. I finished the first puzzle in about 20 seconds, but my pieces were off possibly 3 or 5 degrees so I misplaced. There's also no snap-to-place, meaning you have to bring into line every piece pixel for pixel.

It’s quite upright. One bug / difficulty that you will become aware of is that one time you have earned one or two stars in one picture, if you play it another time and receive a advanced number of stars in the following game, the higher number of stars does not acquire to be updated on the game. It continuously shows the unique one or two starts. I grope around with the stylus trying to shift the pieces for regarding 10 minutes and couldn’t win several puzzles, even while i recognize the shape combos were correct.

Tangram is a good game and it requires great skill, it is a puzzle game where the player (you) will require to to assemble the seven puzzle sections to match an correct form shown as silhouette. In this tangram-game the puzzles are comparatively simple and the focus is on completing the puzzles as quick as you can. Depending on the instance it takes to solve a puzzle the player obtains a rating among one and three stars.