Thread: HP Pavilion DV9715nr wifi issues

HP Pavilion DV9715nr wifi issues

I am writing to tell you about a problem I do not understand, but then not at all. So I have an HP! I connect to the Internet from home, usually by cable! Everything works very well on that side! Except the other day I had to reconfigure the router, without knowing how, not on purpose because I had reset. But the result was there: everything worked well with the cable once I had reinstalled everything, just at random But the wlan or my wifi does not work at all. Thanks in Advance.

Re: HP Pavilion DV9715nr wifi issues

I think that you have not configured the wifi of your laptop correctly and hence i would like to know what error message are you getting and also are you entering the password of the wifi correctly without any issue. For the time being i would advice you to get the WLAN drivers reinstalled once again. Hopfully the problem should be fixed.

Today I wanted to connect to the university, which has a wireless network before ... everything worked fine! Today I can not connect, and the problem does not come from their network. Here is the error message I get: "Windows can not configure this wireless connection. If you allow another program to manage this wireless connection, use this program. If you want Windows configures the wireless connection , start the Wireless Configuration ... " I do not see any solution which may fix this problem. Do I have something set wrong on the router the other day?

In fact I too have a laptop HP Pavilion dv7 1103ef and I have since the beginning of his worries. These microphone mute appear when I conect to the internet in wifi. I made more thing on the net and my sound is choppy! even when I listen to MP3s on my hard drive and I am in wifi conect it does so the concern does not come from the internet anyway rate and signal are good. when I cut my wifi I have no pb. I think the wifi is interference with the sound card. what could be the issue please suggest.