Thread: Reprogramming The various Files In LG VX8700

Reprogramming The various Files In LG VX8700

I have just started making the use of the LG phones and have started using it since 4 months. The phone that I am just having is of LG VX 8700. It is a sleek looking phone and has got the functionality of camera and MP3 player that normally is being displayed in many of the new generation of the phone. I am just planning to reprogram the files that are present in phone of LG and try out with a new program and then just check out that whether it is working or not. Reprogramming of the various files is what I was planning form the beginning when I had just got the phone. Please provide me from the solutions for this.

Re: Reprogramming The various Files In LG VX8700

First of all if you are trying out for the reprogramming then you have to see that whether you are having the connection of the internet in the home PC. The reprogramming of the various files are being done by connecting the phone to the computer and then by making the use of the internet you have to check out the various files that will be required for the reprogramming of the various files that is present in the phone.

Basically for the reprogramming you have to make use of the USB connection and then you have to connect the phone to the computer system that you are using. For the connection you can either make the use of the PC suite or you can just make the use of the application that can help you out with the reprogramming of the files. It is also that you just have to see the various details that are being provided for the phone that you are making use of and then it will provide you the related formats that can be applied by you for the same.

For this phone you have to check that how can you unlock the phone and for that you have to make use of the code for it and for the unlock use the code of ##77647268700 that is basically being used for the phone of the VX 8700. Then after that you have to click on to the number 000000, and then you can just unlock the files that are present in the phone and just reprogram the files in it. And see that if you are making the use of the Verizone in it so that it can be used of the better connectivity.

And the other option is that the reprogramming of the various files can be done by you by making the use of the various files that are being found in the internet and also you have got various sites that are providing the facilities of unlocking of the files and then just making use of it for the reprogramming or for various other features that you might want to perform for the phone of the LG. And also always make use of the BIN files when you are planning to reprogram the system because the use of the dll files and Bin files are essential when you are trying to make the use of various applications in it.