Thread: Unlocking of Motorola with Network Connection

Unlocking of Motorola with Network Connection

I have been making the use of Motorola Razr since long and just wanted to do certain changes in the phone that is being used by me. The phone has got sleek look and also the working of the phone is the best with the functions of the camera, MP3 and Video recorder. I love to make use of this phone as this phone has got some of the best of the performances that no other phone has been giving it out. I not planning to change the phone and just wanted to bring some of the minor changes in it, for that I just wanted to unlock the phone and get the access to the software that is being used in it. I just wanted to know that whether it is possible or not.

re: Unlocking of Motorola with Network Connection

Fort the unlocking of the phone you have to follow the steps that are given below and the see the further steps that should be carried on it:
    1. At the start you have to find the phones IMEI no that is being designated to each and every phone that you are using.
    2. Then on the dial pad of the code when you are making the call, you have to press *#06# this will help you to get the IMEI no of the phone that will be of 15-17 digits.
    3. You have to check the IMEI no properly and see that whether it is correct or not.
    4. After that you have to do a code look out for the IMEI number and then make the use of the internet for the details that will help you to unlock the phone and then after that you can just make use of it.

See that whether the above steps are working out for you or not.

Make a important note that if you are unlocking the phone by making the use of the net then it is that you have to make the use of the site of cellunlocker where you get the information of the various techniques of unlocking of the system that you are using. And when you enter the site you then have to go to the option of the code look up section where you will get the related details of the code that is being required by you. You have to fill the form perfectly and then you have to go further where they will analyze the details of the phone that you have provided and then provide the required solution of unlocking it.

See that the above information is just for getting of the unlock code and for that you have to pay for the site or if you are member then you don’t have to worry at all that how the working of the phone will be after doing the unlocking. Once when you have filled up all the details and then submitted it then you don’t have to worry because the details of the unlocking will be mailed to you within 2-3 days. It only happens when your IMEI number has been found out and also the list of the unlock code for the phone of the Motorola Razr has been founded by the site.

When you have got the input code you can just put the input code and then you have to run on the phone without the SIM card. After that the phone will display the message of entering the subsidiary code then you have to enter the subsidiary code and also the unlock code in it. And make sure that you are putting the unlock code that is being provided to you by the site through the mail. And put the details properly in it and then you have to see that whether the unlock is being done or not. But see that once all the process is being done then your phone is being unlocked to all the GSM networks or not by pitting the GSM SIM in it.