Thread: Broadcom 4313 802.11 wireless adapter is not working in Acer laptop

Broadcom 4313 802.11 wireless adapter is not working in Acer laptop

I am recently making use of a Broadcom 4313 802.11 wireless adapter which is attached with my Acer Aspire 5740 laptop, this is running along with windows 7 OS. This worked very well till the last few days, but unexpectedly form last three days either the wireless router or the adapter is not functioning, at whatever time I tried to attach the router into my machine it respond that the router is not updated and require to update the firmware version. I attempted with all wireless modes, but not anything is responding, I am not having such information for the wireless connectivity. Is there anybody having any answer for this trouble? Suggest me some tricks to solve this one.

Re: Broadcom 4313 802.11 wireless adapter is not working in Acer laptop

Actually the error message which you are getting at the time of using wireless adapter it is because of the wireless driver and with that its firmware. I had alike matter along with my machine, where also the wireless driver was stopped functioning later than using 3 months. After that I just update the driver, and the router once more back to work. So to update the driver you require to go to the device from there locate the wireless driver or network driver tab, open it and choose device driver. Right tick on it, choose the update option; this will routinely update the driver version. Reboot your machine; at the present along also reinstall the firmware application of the wireless driver.

I was also going through the same issue with Broadcom wireless router, this one also worked very well till the first 1 month, but after that abruptly when I try to attempt to connect the router along with my machine, it shows to update the driver firmware, and till complete the firmware the router does not starts. After that I use online update option, but this does not obtain any update option. After that from the driver properties windows gather the manufacturer name, and from its web site I download the most recent firmware version. So if you can update the driver firmware version online, and then attempt with this by collect your router manufacturer name, I hope this will absolutely helps you.

I would like to recommend you to confirm that your wireless chip card is insert and functioning very well, for the reason that in some of cases I found that wireless routers and chip cards are not linked correctly along with the machine. So in order to fix this you have to go to the network connection wizard and from there check whether the wireless devices are functioning very well or not. Along with that also speed is very with the router connectivity, a good speed internet speed is necessary along with wireless connection. The error message that you mention in your post, might be happen for the speed that you have in your internet connection. Go through this procedure, I hope this will somehow whelp you to overcome from the problem.