Thread: Unable to synchronize HTC wildfire contacts

Unable to synchronize HTC wildfire contacts

When I tried to synchronize the contacts of my HTC wildfire communicator mobile phone, but after connecting this to my dell laptop, it not reacting and it is not identified by my system. It prompts me that the USB is unable to recognize. My machine is running along with windows 7 environment. And along with that I also install the HTC PC suit for the mobile phone, I try to attempt with this also, but there also I get the same error massage. What should I do? I hope somebody from here can help me. Is there any additional method to transfer the contacts in my laptop? Any input on this will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to synchronize HTC wildfire contacts

I think the PC suite application program is not properly installed by you, with this application some of the mobile mass driver and other driver get also installed, I think because of that only like this kind of issue this is happening. For that I recommend you to load the PC suit in your system. For that first you require to take away the existing version from your machine, at the present run the installation program. Throughout this process, connect the mobile through USB cable in your machine, and the message "unable to sync" will display on to the screen, this will identify by the machine and by the application directly, in between the procedure, and stored the device in order. So after that, this is not necessary to identify the device every time at any time you tried to connect your mobile through your system.

I believe the trouble is for the USB driver, I had the same matter, and I got answer by a extremely simple process, for that you require to enter into the device manager. And through there locate the USB device driver. If this is appearing without any error symbol, then it confirms that there is no matter with USB port, or else right click on it and select to update option, this will routinely download the most recent driver version in your machine and I hope by this procedure, if there is any USB trouble happening will be get solved. There is one more way by the Bluetooth service; you can transfer any file. Switch on the Bluetooth of both the devices and pair them, at the present choose the contacts those you are willing to transfer from your mobile to the machine and send.

I think it is happening because of the issue which is present in to the mobile phone; actually the connection port of the mobile phone may be in your case is not functioning. And also you just start your machine in safe mode, and make sure whether this is connecting or not. If it will identify, then be sure that there is no matter along with the device, must be in the machine. For this, I recommend you to reboot your machine. Apart from that did you attempt to attach your mobile phone along with some additional machines? Though if the difficulty is in your machine, then your mobile will notice by other machine with no trouble. If still you are opposite to the problem, then I suggest you to reset the device, to reset the mobile, in this you have to first go to the settings menu option, and there select the recovery option, select that one and go for the process.