Thread: Nokia c3 unable to connect Acer laptop via Bluetooth

Nokia c3 unable to connect Acer laptop via Bluetooth

I have just few weeks back purchased Nokia c3 mobile phone and with this mobile I am really very impressed and also its look is very attractive. The mobile is functioning very well along with all its characteristics. But today I am facing a difficulty with my newly buy mobile phone, so concerning the Bluetooth service. After configure the mobile along with my Acer Aspire 5740 laptop Bluetooth service, and after that in this I attempted to transfer a file from the system to mobile, it actually displays that the device is not identified, and the connectivity is break. Regarding this I want to say that I am not a technical personal, so I do not having any kind of idea regarding this type of issue. So I am here for getting a number of knowledge regarding this matter. Suggest me some tricks to resolve this issue.

Re: Nokia c3 unable to connect Acer laptop via Bluetooth

Here about your issue I think that the mobile and the laptop is not configured correctly, so you just try to connect them one more time. And here you require to take some precaution while you configuring them, first thing is that be sure that the Bluetooth service of both the devices are turn on and it should be in the visible mode. At the present attempt to collect the name of one Bluetooth device from the other. For that you require to go settings> Connectivity> Bluetooth, and then paired devices. At this time by searching the Bluetooth device, the name of your machines Bluetooth device will displayed to you onto the screen. At the present you have to click on the pair choice, it will inquire you to enter the key so enter that as you wish. In your machine you will also ask for the same. At the present restart your mobile, and strive to transfer the file, which you tried previous from your machine to mobile. I think this time you can’t be get any problem with the Bluetooth service.

I believe the trouble might be because of the Bluetooth software application, which you are making use of in your machine. Either this one is not functioning correctly, or if you are utilizing any external Bluetooth device in your laptop, then this will not functioning properly. So for that I want to recommend you to repair the software application in your machine, and after that you have to execute the installation program, in the installation window, you just look for the repair choice, tick on this and along with that remembering that, the Bluetooth device is linked with your machine. I told you this for the reason that I had the same matter, after that I searched regarding this trouble in a deep way and found that, the software application is the reason for this trouble, in my machine the Bluetooth icon was also not screening in the task manager. So after the repair process, the trouble will get solved. So I suggest you to go through this procedure, it will absolutely helps you to overcome from the problem.

I believe the trouble because the Bluetooth driver which is comes along with the machine is not functioning correctly. For that I propose you to enter into the device manager and though there you just check the device driver. If there is no icon in form of the driver name, then this is ok. Then the trouble is might be in the firmware. Also did you check your machines Bluetooth wizard whether this may be connecting along with other machine or device. If this works then be certain that the driver is functioning very well, other than that I suggest you to reload the driver in your machine. For that you have to run the installation program, it will remove the existing version from your machine,, after that load the driver once more in your machine. Along with that you also need to reload the software application in your machine. So you just follow this, I hope this will definitely help you.

In my opinion I believe the matter might be for the mobile, do not upset on this. A number of of the Nokia mobiles are receiving like this kind of issue and it is because of the manufacturer side defects. So I think that your mobile is also having the similar difficulty. One my cousin was also in front of this trouble after purchase a brand new mobile phone from nokia. And when he tried this then he found that the same thing is not working in his mobile also i.e. Bluetooth, then he visits to the Nokia care, and from there he acquire that the problem is from the manufacturing, and they correct that trouble devoid of any problem, so I also suggest you to visit into the Nokia care and make sure you r mobile, whether there is any trouble in your device, if you are in warranty period then I think it will be good for you.