Thread: Need to know about Dell Venue Pro

Need to know about Dell Venue Pro

I am having a small question which i think can be solved here. I have heard about the Dell Venue Pro mobile phone which is based on Windows phone 7 Operating system and was about to release in December 2010 but till now i did not find any detail about the same. When this phone is about to release as its 2011 and no news about this phone. I am planning to buy this phone. If possible then let me know about this phone's release date and features also. Thank you.

Re: Need to know about Dell Venue Pro

The phone is already available and you can order for same. This got little delayed due to some manufacturing issue and now it is out for customer. If you are planning to buy then check the official site to place the order. Here are some of the detail regarding same.

Specification:
    • Portrait slider with QWERTY keyboard
    • 4.1 "WVGA AMOLED multi-touch display
    • Windows Mobile 7 operating system
    • Powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon solution with integrated processor at 1GHz
    • 3G + Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
    • Band / mode: 900/1700/2100/AWS UMTS, GSM / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 7.2Mbps/HSUPA 5.76Mbps
    • 5MP camera with autofocus

The Dell Venue Pro is the proposal that the U.S. manufacturer wants to make inroads in the market for smartphones , using the input Windows Phone 7 in the same sector. It is a touchscreen phone for the market professional . It has a keyboard QWERTY that slides completely vertical (so would not need to use the accelerometer function screen of this 4.1-inch Dell Venue Pro, formerly known as Dell Lighting). This Venue Pro Dell, whose sales date and price are still unknown, have a very stereotypical profile for the current generation of smart phones, including a GHz processor, five megapixel camera with video in HD or 3G connections , Wi-Fi and GPS.

The manufacturer has chosen to disclose the price of Dell Venue Pro. The U.S. knows that it distributed in the exclusive T-Mobile, but has not revealed anything about how to be sold in Europe so I will be playing wait to know the plans of Microsoft and Dell for this Dell Venue Pro. Apart from the odd system that Dell spent Venue Pro to show its QWERTY keyboard, this phone features a 4.1 inch screen with Arnold of regular resolution smartphone (480 x 800 pixels), which is covered by the same panel iPad: Gorilla Glass. Do not forget to equip the processor that has been previously described in other terminals of this generation, with Qualcomm's Snapdragon GHz speed. And as one would expect, the camera offers the Dell Venue Pro is none other than the classic of these devices: five megapixels of resolution with video in 720p. Moreover, the Dell Venue Pro offers a profile very common for these phones: eight GB internal memory expandable via microSD card, 3G connection, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, as well as a media player that supports files PEG J , MP3, MP4, WMV, WMA, WAV, AAC, 3GP, among others.

We knew that the Windows Phone Pro 7 fed Dell Place come to Europe, t t or later, but now we've also got some clarification on this. The cursor will portrait the UK in a few weeks and co? Tera good 500 pounds. The Dell Place Pro is already enrolled in pre-order. If you want to be among the first to get it, you might consider placing your order now. Now the price of the Nokia shell C3 is definitely steep, but do you really expect to get a 4.1 "AMOLED Nokia Carrying Case c3 for much less? More place Dell Pro is the only portrait cursor on Windows Mobile 7 and a full QWERTY keyboard if you think that form factor and want to give Microsoft the latest mobile platform to try you have no other choice. Interestingly, the retailer's Web site mentions that the place of Pro package is a cover C3 Nokia microSD card slot. Dell did not say anything about it at the announcement, which is somewhat strange, since there is only one other WP7 device to come with this feature. We await official confirmation (or denial) of this in Nokia C3 days the place Pro Dell made its way onto the shelves.