Thread: Xbox 360 live problem: cannot hear the other players

Xbox 360 live problem: cannot hear the other players

So basically, when I play Black Ops game I cannot hear anyone when using microphones. In the lobby before the game I see coming on the scoreboard, then a sort of coughing very little noise. At first I thought they were just a cough, but it is often extremely obvious that many people spoke for a long time and I could not hear. I have KINECTS and presently I am making use of the free trial subscription. Any ideas on what could be the problem? Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Xbox 360 live problem: cannot hear the other players

I also had this problem before using a wired microphone. I have never used KINECTS so have no idea how this works, you may have a bad cable connected to your Xbox controller or make use of a microphone. If you are making use of a controller attempt turning your controller off, removing the battery pack plus after that turning the controller back on. Every now and then at what time you turn on your controller by means of a headset plugged in it will generate a static noise which other players can hear; it is very irritating so possibly attempt that.

What kind of adjustments you have in your account? I do not know how old you are, however if you are young and your parents set up the account that may possibly have set the parental control on it that lets you listen to people who are currently friends or else hear nobody at all. I am not sure regarding anything else you could do. You can attempt recording a voice message plus sending it to one of your associates and speak "if you be able to hear this message respond through a voice message" after that when they respond if it is a voice message furthermore you cannot hear it you may have a terrible mic.

I think that you are having a game volume too high. I will recommend you to leave the voice level at 10. Attempt turning the game volume downward to 50% or else may possibly be even less. Make use of the volume control on your TV on the way to boost the mix audio support to the necessary level. It might acquire a bit of messing regarding to get the levels the way you would like.

I think that you need to "balance" the game sounds furthermore chat sounds in the game as well as Xbox itself. To balance the chat vs. game audio, you need to go in the game settings menu as well as lower the game's sounds as well as music, effects, and so on and after that increase the overall volume level on your TV on the way to reimburse. This will formulate the chat volume high as compare the game sounds. I also recommend you make use of the XLC on a TV which has a headphone jack because of the fact that it is not self-powered similar to an X11.