Thread: How to get java applications in Motorola clutch i465

How to get java applications in Motorola clutch i465

Well I recently brought this phone Motorola clutch i465. I also have the boost sim card installed in it. Since I have subscribed to the unlimited plans for the phone, I want to install as many applications as I can in my phone but there is some problem here. Boost service providers do not have any application of their own from which I can download. Well I need a data cable to sync my phone to the computer and download it. So can you suggest some good websites from where I can get the java applications installed it in my phone. If my phone does not provide any applications then can I get it from somewhere also? So if you are having answer to my queries then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: How to get java applications in Motorola clutch i465

Well you definitely can download the java applications in your phone. In case if you are confused then let me remove your confusion. What you have to do is first download the applications that you like in the phone. After you are done with the downloading process then you will have to connect the usb cord to the phone and connect your phone to the system. After that transfer the applications from the system to the phone. Now run the applications in your phone. So just try with this method. Even my sister has the same phone and she follows the same method it is working really well. So I thought I must share the method with you also. So do try it and let me know if it works with you or not.

Well I am not having much idea about this phone. I think for all the applications in your phone you need to have the Motorola tools support in your phone. So first do have a check whether such feature is there or not in the phone. Well you can definitely install java applications in your phone so stop worrying about that matter. I am not sure whether the Motorola tools support works with this phone. So my advice would be to go and have a check about the Motorola tool support whether it works or not. If it works then you have to just simply install this particular tool in your phone.

Well let me inform you that the Motorola tool support does not work in your phone. Since your phone is the iDEN phone and it does not support the particular tool. So I will give you a perfect solution for you.
    1) First you have to ensure that your phone has the opera mini browser version 3.
    2) If you don’t have it then do get it, then you will be able to search for the various applications in the websites. There are various websites which have this applications, do download them in the zip format.
    3) Once you have downloaded them extract them in your phone and after that you will have to upload them using the IDEN uploader.
    So do try with this methods it will definitely help.

Ok thanks for the solutions everyone. Well let me tell you that I have downloaded all the necessary applications from the website and installed it accordingly. I have followed all your suggestions and let me admit that it has definitely helped me. Now I am able to run all the applications In my phone. I have brought any games and various applications and making full use of the unlimited download plan of the boost. Playing that games in this mobile phone is a definite experience. So thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given to solve my issue.