Thread: Need a front screen replacement for Motorola v750

Need a front screen replacement for Motorola v750

I have a Motorola v750 its been a years since I have brought this cell phone. Some days ago it accidentally fell off from a height and this has resulted in the breaking of the front screen. Luckily other parts of the phone are not damaged only the front screen has got a huge crack and hence I am thinking of getting it replaced. So if you have any idea where will I get the replacement of the front screen frame then do let me know as soon as possible. Since I am unable to see anything properly. I can make and receive calls but unable to do anything apart from that. So do reply as early as possible.

Re: Need a front screen replacement for Motorola v750

According to me you will get it replaced easily in any of the Motorola service center. So do take your cell to the nearest service centre and ask for the replacement of the front screen frame replacement. If your phone comes under warranty then you will get it replaced free of cost. There are various websites which claim to have the replacements for the front screen cover. So you will get it easily there. So do have a look at them. In case you are confused about the websites then the easiest of the options would be to have a look at the eBay website. You will get variety of options there. I hope you have got the necessary solutions here.

Well the solution is very simple in your case. It all depends on you with which suggestion you would like to go. The simplest of the option would be to hand over your cell to the service center they will get it easily replaced. In case if you don’t like that option then you can order the screen from the website and get it repaired itself. You can try this option if you are having enough knowledge on how to replace the screen. Anyways the choice is yours, you can go with any of the options. Do let me know whether your problems are solved or not.

After reading your question I did some research in the internet and I found out that there are variety of the websites that will get your screen replacement. However in one website I found the exact screen for your phone. The website name was the cellphone repair shop. Do have a look at that particular website and order it. However I found the price too high. So if you are okay with the price then do order it online. There are many other websites which may give you screen replacements at a very low price. So I would advise you to have a look at them also. You may get the same screen at a much better price. So I have given you my suggestion, do follow it and get back to me if you have got the appropriate solution.

Hey I got the screen replacement from one of the website and luckily it fit exactly on my phone. Now I am very happy with the way my phone is looking now. Actually I got the whole windows screen of the phone replaced. Well I did some search in the internet and ordered it accordingly. So thanks for the help. I did not go for the service center because even I did not have any idea where the service center for Motorola is there in my locality. So I thought instead of searching for the service center I would rather order it online and get it replaced manually. Thanks for the appropriate information that you have given to help me solve my issue.