Thread: Simple Hacks and Tips of LG voyager

Simple Hacks and Tips of LG voyager

I have recently bought a LG voyager for my personal use. I found it as a good and stylish phone I have had from the LG. It cost me little expensive but I didn’t mind about it all. I heard that are lots of things in this phone that are revealed to the public yet. So I am asking for everyone how knows something more about this mobile. Is there any kind of hacks or How to’s available for this model of phone. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Simple Hacks and Tips of LG voyager

Modifying the WAP settings using Menu on behalf of the Voyager (VX10000): The very final obsession inside the /browser/setting/fileDB is "srvMenuAccessable") and after that the value, which is a 0. You need to change that 0 toward a 1 and you are capable to subsequently alter the WAP Settings by the use of the Service Menu. For that utilize BitPim to duplicate the /browser/setting/fileDB flipside to the computer. Make use of a hex editor and alter that 0 to a 1. Then go for Bitpim in the direction of overwrite the /browser/setting/fileDB by means of your edited one. Reboot the phone. Now you can access the Service Menu furthermore go -> Wap Setting and there correct the values as required.

Set the phone to USB Mass Storage Mode to straightforwardly work with files stored in the phone’s MicroSD card. For this:
    • Connect the phone to the PC using the USB cable that came along with it.
    • On your phone go to Menu -> Settings & Tools -> Tools -> USB Mass Storage.
    • Now the phone will recognize as the USB storage area and you can directly able to access the data inside your Micro SD card without the use of any additional app. The phone will act as flash drive now and you will not able to do other process like sending and receiving messages, making calls or receiving them and furthermore. This not for the phone’s internal memory.

Disable EVDO: By doing this it may gonna help by way of battery life if your phone continually switches among 1x and EVDO since you are on the "edge of coverage" except you can't make use of vCast, and the Get-it-Now, MMS, WAP, and additional data services will be much slower. To disable it open the phone flipside and using the QWERTY keypad, dial ##PROGRAM10000 and after that push Send. After that type 000000 (use SYM before hitting #). Go to the service menu; afterward go to Network Select -> Mode Preference -> 1X Only.

• If you want to Access Service menu in your LG voyager then here it is ::Open the phone in landscape mode or flip side. Now By the use of QWERTY keypad, dial ##PROGRAM10000 and after that push send. Then penetrate 000000. NOTE: make use of SYM previous to hitting #
    • Use of BitPim for Pictures as well as for RingTones ::Most recent version of bitpim currently comprises appropriate Voyager/Venus hold up. You can make use of VX10K-Bit1.htm for ringtones along with pictures