Thread: Canon ZS3 videos show upside down

Canon ZS3 videos show upside down

Friends, I am having the Canon ZS3 camera and that takes hi-def movies. Many of the times, I can observe the difference that is downloaded to the computer shows upside down. Can you tell me anything that I can do to solve this? I have installed the Windows 7 home premium operating system to my computer. I am making use of the Quicktime player to view the movies. This player is downloaded via internet. It’s a genuine product then, why I am facing this problem. Any help from anybody will be really appreciative. Thank you.

Re: Canon ZS3 videos show upside down

There may be some problem with the player (Quicktime) that you are using and that is the reason that it is showing you upside down. There are many other players available on internet that you can try to use and see if that is showing that properly. If you go for my suggestion then you can try to use the WMP or VLC player and see if that is showing it properly or not? I am using the VLC player and it does not show me any problem with that and gives me proper quality of the audio and video. So search and download this and see what it can do for you.

I have seen many of the cases of the Upside-Down Display in the computer which is running the Windows XP in the system. I would like to tell you that in Windows XP, some video drivers otherwise graphics card chipsets which supports the 180 degree screen rotation can reason the Windows XP to show it to be upside down. You can try one thing to fix this issue. Just reduce the resolution of the computer and then try to play the movies. I think that this time, you will get full quality of the video. Thank you.

This is seems to be the problem with the codec. I think that there is some problem while installing the codec pack and that is not installed properly to the computer. If this is true then this is the exact reason for the problem that you are facing. So I think that you need to download the codec pack again from internet and install them again to the computer. This is the best possible way that I can suggest you to get out of the trouble. I am not saying that this is the only reason but this is one of the most possible reasons for this issue.

There may be some problem with the display driver that is installed in your computer and so you are getting the problem with that. Search for the latest driver available on internet. Download and install that to your computer. I am saying this because there is possibility that the display driver which is installed in your computer is corrupted and because of that the quality is going lower. So try this and see the result.