Thread: Unable to Turn off Predictive Text

Unable to Turn off Predictive Text

I am using the Nokia 5233 mobile phone which I have purchased recently. Now the thing here is that whenever I am typing any particular message on the message text then I am getting some prediction of the letters which is them preceded to the word which I type and then it becomes the part of the actual text which I don’t need and if I am deleting the same then it is not letting me to do so. I don’t know what’s wrong with it but is really frustrating and causing lots of problems to me so please help me out in this case.

Re: Unable to Turn off Predictive Text

Well I think that it is the prediction that are causing you the problem here and if you really want to solve the same then you have to do here is that just go to the message settings and then you have to turn off the message prediction . I am sure that once the prediction is turned off then you will definitely able to solve the problem and you will not get any such issues that you are getting now and also the same will not creep up in future.

I am also facing a problem which is somewhat similar to the same that you are facing. Actually the thing here is that whenever I am receiving any particular message on my Nokia 5800 then the message is not displayed properly I don’t know what is wrong with it and why I am not able to read any particular message. Actually this problem is new and earlier everything was fine and then messages were received in proper English language on the phone but now it is giving me some square brackets please help me out of these.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that the messages which you are receiving are the one wrote in the language which is not read or supported on your phone and that is why you are not able to read that particular messages. Now what you have to do in this case is that just see whether the messages are in particular language pack on your phone and then see whether you are getting any issue or not and if still the problem is same then you have to just do a software update of your mobile phone. And doing the same will help you to solve the issue.