Thread: Is it True That Android Is beating Symbian Globally

Is it True That Android Is beating Symbian Globally

I have been using the phone of the Symbian since long and also most of the countries are making the use of the phones that is being provided by Nokia. And Nokia is the company that can be said the giant in the industry of the Symbian phones. I had the phone of Nokia 5800, and just recently have decided that I will take the phone of Android, that is being provided by Micromax. But I am just confused as what is the best among the two that can be used by me when I just buy the new phone for myself. Also I just wanted the list of the Android phones that can be used by me.

Re: Is it True That Android Is beating Symbian Globally

Android has always been the counterpart of Nokia that makes use of the Symbian Software that has changed the working of the phone, and also the details of the settings can be used when I will just make the use of the various file. Android is said past the Symbain and ahs set the path to become one of the best selling smart phones that has got some of the best of the operating systems being used in it. And you can get the information that the existence of the Symbain mobiles is not at all in United States.

But you can just check out that still Nokia is having the share of 30.6 % market that is quite big if we just try to compare it with the Android phones. And also it is that there are only five things that can be defined for the dominance that is being done by the Android phones and also the working of the phone is said to be being accepted by various peoples so that they can just compare the works and see out that what the best in the functioning is.

It has been seen in last October that Samsung has just dropped the support that is being used for the purpose of the developer and also being supported by the phones of Symbian. And also it is that the phones that is being made by Sony Ericson is just abandoned the platform of the Symbian and depending on the Android for the further functional support and all the other supports that is basically being required for the phones of both the system.

It has been seen that the Samsung phones have sold the phone of the Samsung Galaxy that is more than 3 million. And Samsung Galaxy is said to be the phone that is being named as Galaxy S Android phones. And also the new launch of the Xperia is having the setting of the Android and the setting of the various files are being used for the running of the various applications that is being supported in Android phones. And also it is that now the company is planning to launch its most expensive smartphones that will make use of Maemo, and also you can just set the platform for MeeGo.