Thread: How to unlock Nokia C3

How to unlock Nokia C3

I am stuck with this cell phone here in my case and I just want to know how I can get the cell phone unlocked. I have Nokia C3 here in my case and I just want to know the way by which I can get the cell phone unlocked in my case here. The SIM that I have in the cell phone I think that it has got locked with this and hence I cannot just get the other SIM to work with the cell phone. So if there is any way by which I can have the issue solved or can get the lock removed then I will be really happy in this case. In addition to all the solution it will be better if you can let me know the way by which I can have the phone unlocked in such a way that I can use any SIM card in this very cell phone. Waiting for the replies.

Re: How to unlock Nokia C3

Well on the first note let me just tell you that unlocking the cell is the dam thing that you will have to do by asking the service providers help. You can really not have the cell phone directly here. It will be better if you can ask for the unlock code from the Operator of the Service Provider and then see if you can get the unlock code so that the things can go in your manner. If they do not then I am sure that you will get the code from the online vendors.

I have Samsung Focus in my case here and let me just tell you that I am the customer of AT&T and I am using their service for the past two years. Once I asked them for the unlock code for once but then they had declined my request but when I asked them again then they offered me the unlock code. I am sure that if you will ask for the same with your service provider then you will get the unlock code for you. Please see for the things that they require in order to give the UNLOCK CODE. IN case of AT&T you have to be a postpaid customer and in addition to this you should be the customer of AT&T for more than one year. See if your service provider has those criteria in your case as well. Hope that you will get the codes soon.

I do not think that you will be able to have the unlock code in your case that easily. It will be better if you can just ask for the help from the Online Vendors that can easily help you with unlocking the cell phone. In your case I think that it will cost you not more than $20. You can have the unlock code after getting the code. In addition to this you will have to give them the details about the cell phone. You will have to let them know what is the company and the model number of the cell phone. Also you will have to give them the IMEI number and the name of current Service Provider or the SIM card as well. You can find out the IMEI number of the cell phone using the following code*#06#. I am sure that with their help you will have the issue solved.

Hope that you will find the post below of mine to your use. All you have to do is follow the steps below and see if you can get the phone of yours getting unlocked. Turn off the cell phone and then just remove the SIM card make sure that you do not even insert any dead SIM card as well. Now you will have to switch on the cell phone. Wait for a while and then insert the following code: #PW+CODE+1# . You can get the letter P by pressing the * button thrice letter W by pressing * button four times and the + by pressing the * sign twice. CODE will be unlock code that you will get from the online vendors it will be the 15 digit code. Just press the above keys and then restart the cell phone and see you NOKIA mobile getting unlocked.

If you get into any trouble while making or while following the procedures below then you can always use the reset option for you. Be sure that if you see any change in the behavior of the cell phone then you make the backup of the data on the cell phone and then either do a Soft Reset or do a Hard Reset on the cell phone. For Soft Reset you will have to press the following buttons: *# 7780 # and if the issue does not get solved with this then for sure you can go with Hard Reset and for that you will have to press the *#7370#. Hope that my post must have really helped you.