Thread: Need Motorola DEFY android applications

Need Motorola DEFY android applications

I have recently purchased a Motorola DEFY mobile phone and using the same from the last few days and I have realized that it is a touch slower than it was expected. So I have decided to install the applications that will increase the speed of the mobile phone that I am using. But I really don’t know whether installing any speed booster will help the cause and increase the performance of the phone. Please help me out of this case suggest me one or two applications that will allow me to increase the speed of the phone.

Re: Need Motorola DEFY android applications

Well the first thing that I want you to do here is that just see whether there are any unwanted programs running on the phone because they are the main to slow down the performance of the mobile phone that you are using. And also there are applications installed on our phone which are never used they also cause the phone to slow down. So you have to check whether the phone is having any such programs or the applications running on the same. If yes then immediately remove the same. I hope that doing this will definitely help you to boost up the performance of your mobile phone.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that you are not properly managing your phone and that is the reason why you are getting all these issues. Actually the thing here is that if we are using the phone memory a lot then the phone definitely slows down and no application will help you to increase the speed here. Now what you have to do in this case is that just free the phone memory of your phone and then just see whether it helps or not according to me it should because once the phone memory is freed then the phone will get more space to load the program.

I think you have to download the task manager for your mobile phone and then see whether it is helpful or not. I mean to say that you have to search depending on your mobile phone which will be the best task manager that will suit you and then download the same and install it on your phone. I am sure that once you are installing the same then it will definitely help you to speed up your mobile’s performance and will give you the one you want.

Well I think you have to install the task killer on your phone and then see how it goes. And if this is the case then I want you to install the advanced task killer. I think that this is the case for many of us avoid at all costs having a very large number of tasks that keep spinning uselessly in the background. Regularly and must "kill" these tasks manually. So far, I used the excellent Advanced Task Killer Free allows to create a task list ignored but nevertheless obliged to kill the other routine tasks manually. With Automatic Task Killer, just now select a time in a list, applications must be closed when no longer used and they are automatically killed when the mobile will go to sleep.