Thread: Unlock Samsung Galaxy Tab T849 I987 to network

Unlock Samsung Galaxy Tab T849 I987 to network

I have the cell with me and I really think that it was a mistake to have this cell. I wanted to use some other SIM card in place of the SIM card that I was having in the cell phone. But then I found that it was really not working. I was knowing that I will have to have the cell phone unlocked. After this I just inserted the SIM card that was there in the cell phone but now I have seen that the Mobile Phone is not accepting that too. It is asking me to insert the proper SIM card. Can anyone let me know what is the reason for this behavior of the cell phone? IN addition to all this I would also like to know how can I have the cell phone unlocked so that I can use the other SIM in the cell phone. Please let me know the way for the same.

Re: Unlock Samsung Galaxy Tab T849 I987 to network

I have seen the issue getting hotter and hotter on the Internet. I have seen that this issue is been observed with two cell phones viz. Cingular At&t Samsung Galaxy Tab i987 tablet and T-Mobile USA Samsung Galaxy Tan T849 table. It has been seen that both these cell phone are not able to work with the desired network. In reality it seems to me that there has to be some work around so that the issue can be really solved. Hope that the big names like Samsung and AT & T will look in the matter and then will come out with the solution soon.

If you want the cell phone to start at the urgent or if it is like that you have a necessary thing to do then it will be better if you can just get help from somewhere else. I mean to say that it will be better if you can have some other cell phone in business. There is really a big issue with this cell phone going on at the moment. I will let you know about the unlock code soon if I will get one. On top of this I would also say that you were really luck to see this phone getting worked. Will wait for the official announcement and if not then will get some help from the workaround.

You have got the trouble with the cell phone and if you had seen it working for the first time then there are chances that you might get to see the light on the cell phone again. There are chances that your cell phone might just get back to work just as it was working in the previous manner. The only option that can set your cell phone to the previous behavior is RESET. Just make a hard reset on the cell phone and then see if that really works. Just power down the cell phone and then press and hold the Volume Up and Power button. Now see for the screen and keep holding the buttons till you see the Samsung logo. Once you see the Samsung logo then you can leave the Power button but see that you continue to hold the Volume Up button. Now select the wipe data / factory reset option by making use of the Volume buttons. Now again hold the Volume Up button so that the reset can continue.

In order to get the cell phone of your unlock you will be required to have the remote unlock code so that the cell phone of yours can get unlocked to any of the network. You will have to give up your IMEI number for the same. You will have to do a code look up for the same. You can get the IMEI code by pressing *#06# on the dial pad of the cell phone. You will have to make use of the third part in this case. You will find that the IMEI number of the cell phone will be 15-17 digits long. Once you get the remote unlock code then you will have to put a dead SIM in the cell phone. Now you can just enter in the remote unlock code that you will get. IN this way you will have the cell phone of yours getting unlocked.

I do not think that it will be great to go and then distribute the IMEI of the cell phone. In your case as said above there are chances that you can get the cell phone to work in the manner as it was working before. It will be great if you can just have the cell phone reset. If you do not find the above method working in your case then you can simply go with the steps below and then see if the cell phone gets restored to the previous settings. Go to the Menu option that you can see on the screen of the cell phone. From there you will have to navigate to the Factory data reset option via Settings and Privacy. I am sure that this will be really easy. Once you select the Factory data reset option then you will have to follow the instructions that come to your screen and you will have the cell phone restored. Please let me know if this really helped you in any manner.